Chapter 19

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't do this, it's too much" Jaehyun dismissed immidiatly, he returned the note to the yellow box and tried to pick another one but Jay took the box away and again tried to put on him more pressure by using the audience. 

"But everyone wanted to see you doing it, right?" Jay asked the crowd and they all yelled together they should do it. After a few more minutes of Jaehyun hesitating the director was in sight and signalled Jaehyun to do it and not to waste any more time. 

"Okay, so come here Jaehyun" Jay instructed him and took him by the wrist, something Jaehyun really didn't like and almost broke his arm but he remembered it's not allowed at the moment so maybe later. He told him to lay down on the floor and then the bastard put on his eyes without any warning a blindfold. What the actaul ? Are they making them doing in live or what? 

Then Jay whispered things to the host, probably things she should do to Jaehyun which are related to the topic of acts in the bedroom. Taeyong noticed they are letting Jay to go this far, so it, he'll take it even further. A few seconds before the girl was ready to throw herself on Jaehyun he stepped forward and went to Jaehyun's direction. 

Before anyone could do something he decided he's going to show Jay, the director and the very confused audience who wanted Jaehyun and that girl to do a traumatic move for everyon that if they are planning on doing dirty stuff like this to his boyfriend to gain more attention then he can do better than that. And he really didn't care about what can happen later because there is no way in hell that someone else and especially this girl is going to touch him like that. 

He layed himself down as well so he's sitting on Jaehyun's stomach straddling him. When Jaehyun felt that he tried to move him away probably thinking it's the girl but Taeyong held his hands and caressed them, Jaehyun immidiatly relaxed and went back down. He needs to get a reward, right? He really didn't want to do it in the first place, also when he felt someone straddling him he tried to push them away and he recognized him just by a simple touch. He deserved it isn't he? 

After Jaehyun calmed down he trailed with his hands on his chest slowly, his chest was a little bit shown because of the first two buttons that were undone because of the stylist opinion and Taeyong couldn't blame her. Jaehyun has the most perfect, smooth and shining skin he has ever seen in his life. The audience was in a dead silence, it felt like the venue was empty all of a sudden, maybe it's the shock? He doesn't really care. 

He could feel Jaehyun's breathing becoming faster and it made him to smirk a little, it's working. Then he trailed his right hand upwards to his neck, caressing him slowly while lowering his head so his nose is trailing on his left cheek, making Jaehyun to feel his hot breath against his skin.  Suddenly Taeyong felt two pair of hands resting on each one  of his thighs, right above the small ripping parts so he's touching his skin, making chills to run all over his body. 

He was surprised by the touch but smiled at the gesture. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter