Chapter 13

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The director decided to go on a little vacation, two days in Jeju Island with the whole cast. Taeyong didn't understand why it's necessary now when they are in the middle of shooting and the cast already know each other well, but Jaehyun said their director thinks interaction between actors can always improve and if it's going to be shown on the screen as well the viewers will enjoy and feel how the characters are more connected to each other with each episode. Taeyong doesn't understand this world yet. 

 

Taeyong is not the one to enjoy this things, he really hates when he's surrounded by a lot of people who are feeling the need to be in the center of attention like it's some sort of a competition. He also hates the games they are probably going to do so they can know each other deeper, it's really hard for him to open up. He knows he has a social problem  but what can he do? He prefers to think that he's not anti-social just anti-stupid people. Not that everyone is stupid, but there is some good amount of them. 

 

The fact Jay is joining them is not helping at all, Jaehyun is really helping him until now from  that one special day they didn't fight and actually got along somehow. Even though the day after they got back to their daily arguments, but still Jaehyun didn't let Jay come near him. 

 

They got into the flight and guess what? He's sitting in a three seats row with Jaehyun and Jay. Freaking fantastic. 

 

"God, what did I do in my previous life to deserve this?" Taeyong mumbled to himself after seeing in his ticket he should be sitting in the middle. When he intended to seat Jaehyun gave him a push and he fell to the seat near the window.

 

"What the hell Jaehyun?!" Taeyong was not ready for this, he's lucky at least he didn't fall wrong. That could be painful. 

 

"Just felt like it" Jaehyun smirked and sat in the middle, Taeyong knew he did it on purpose but didn't say anything. Jay right after came and probably expected Taeyong to be in the middle because now his face is not so happy like when he just came.

 

After twenty minutes Jaehyun nagged him on the shoulder, disturbing him seeing the view. 

 

"What do you want?" Taeyong sighed, this trip is going to be bad. He can see it clearly now it's just  the beginning and he might not get to the end of it.

 

"Listen" Jaehyun came closer so he can whisper. 

 

"I've noticed the beside me is not moving his eyes from our hands on the armrest, he's jealous for some reason. Why not to give him a little pain if we have the chance?" Jaehyun asked and Taeyong just stared at him. What? 

 

"Just go with it" Jaehyun whispered and locked their hands together, the second he did it Jay looked at them and if looks could only kill. He's really jealous huh?   He decided to go with it, that fraking brain-less deserves it.

 

"Jaehyun I'm so tired" Taeyong said casually and layed his head on his shoulder. 

 

"I knew you can't resist my charm, you can't even stand my damn shoulder" 

 

" Shut up, I need to sleep and your annoying voice won't help" Taeyong is really getting sick from his stupid and not making any sense answers. He closed his eyes, maybe he can try to get some rest. Suddenly he felt a hand playing with his strands of hair, it's his weakness, damn it. He leaned in to Jaehyun's hand and deeper  so his head now is resting against the Idiot's neck. 

 

******

 

 

They arrived to the hotel, Taeyong got confused for a minute.  Is one of them  Beyonce and the others her crew or what? This hotel is for high class, not a doubt. This company is really rich it's insane. 

 

"Everyone come here"

 

 All the cast came closer to one of the staff that also came with them, they are going to film here a few scenes that should have been filmed in the near future but because of the short notice of the trip they decided to do it now and save money. Not that they can't afford it but whatever, maybe they can bribe his CEO and make him stop doing this.

 

"Instead of choosing your roomate each one of you will choose a fold paper from the box and find out who your roomate is. The point here is to make you closer and mix with others you didn't have the chance to talk with. In every room are going to be two people and on every note there is a color, every two people should get the same one" 

 

And with that he came to every actor so they could take a paper out from the little box he held. Taeyong really hoped to be with the director, he knows him pretty well and he doesn't want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter