Chapter 16

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong froze, he felt his heart starting to beat faster than before. Just a few seconds ago he was full of joy and happiness and now he felt the opposite. They need to take pictures together and if he is going to touch him it will be okay in everyone's eyes because it's just work for them. But for Taeyong it's not, for him it's feeling again fear and be aware all the time like he used to be when he was at school after the incident. He needed to be aware all the time so he and Jae being alone will not happen ever again. 

 

He wanted to ask why do they need them to have pictures together when they are not a couple in the drama but he couldn't move so talking is not an option.

 

"I don't understand why they need pictures, they are not a couple it's useless" Jaehyun interfered luckily for him. 

 

"I am just the camera man" The photographer said with his arms up proving his innocense, letting the camera be held on his neck only by the strap. 

 

"It's not questionable, let's start we don't have time to waste" The director answered in a strict tone sitting on his chair beside the photographer crossing his arms. He was in a rush to end the shooting early, he didn't want to have an argument so he just finished the discussion before it could start. 

 

Taeyong had no choice, he decided to man up and try to give his best so he can make it over as soon as he can. Jae got closer to him when they all were ready to start. He took a deep breath and looked over to Jaehyun on the side, he was standing and moved his leg nervously, biting his lip and crossing his arms as if he's trying to control himself. He got more realxed because he knows Jaehyun is here to be there for him if something goes wrong. He got closer as well a little and waited for instructions. 

 

"Taeyong please turn your back to him and look uninterested while you Jay look over his shoulder and do a face that will make us think you are sure you are going to get him" The director now gave the instructions and decided to let them have more freedom with the shooting. 

 

"Shouldn't be hard" Taeyong snorted and did as he told, he tried to look confident in front of the so he won't think he can still make him feel afraid and vulnerable. He also tried to make Jaehyun calmer so he won't be worried.

 

He stared at Jaehyun's direction while facing away from the behind him and saw a little smile on his face and more relaxed, he was a little bit happier that he managed to do it. 

 

It was okay for the next positions but in one of the photos Jay all of a sudden pulled Taeyong from nowhere to be against his body and that made Taeyong to panick and move away fast. Jay was surprised, he probably thought he won't do something  because he knew how Taeyong wanted to keep it professional in front of everyone. 

 

"Is there a problem Taeyong?" The director asked frowning, it was weird for him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter