Chapter 6

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't do this" Taeyong couldn't handle all of this" feelings at once, he was alone in the room with Jaehyun. He felt suffocated, terrified and nervous.

 

 

"We have to do it, I know it's hard and the fact we never kissed a guy before only makes it even harder. But we have to do this for Johnny and Yuta, they don't deserve to be fired because we were stupid" Jaehyun stated logicaly, he tried to make sense in some way.

 

 

"But- I'm no-" Taeyong started to stutter, he couldn't even make a proper ing word. He hated being like this and especially in front of him. 

 

 

"Fine, let's do it" He huffed after he got mad at himself, he needs to be proffesional at this, he can't show Jaehyun he's making him nervous and insecure. 

 

 

Jaehyun rolled his eyes at a grumpy Taeyong, looking at his paper so they can start and practice already.

 

 

"Basically, you enter the room and pulling off your shirt in the process, going to the closet so you can change but I'm surprising you from behind and pinning you to  the door of the closet" Jaehyun explained the scene the director choose for them. Amazing.

 

 

The more he explained the harder it was to process that he is actually going to do it. And he was terrified again. 

 

 

"Let's give it a shot" Jaehyun put down the paper and went beside the closet while Taeyong stood by the door now, taking a deep breath. 

 

 

"You can do it, it's your chance to prove him you are better than him" Taeyong mumbled under his breath, composing himself and trying to get in the act. 

 

 

He opened the door and closed it, sighing from what should be in the scene the hot weather outside and pulling off his shirt tossing it to the side. When he was near the closet and almost opened the door Jaehyun turned him around and pinned him to the closet. 

 

It's the closest they have ever been together in their whole life, if you can consider as a "whole life" their time being together as trainees and from debute until now. The closest they have ever been with each before was when Taeyong almost lost it in one of their biggest arguments and was on top of a surprised Jaehyun who was on the floor with a punch to his stomach. It felt weird and hot at the same time being like this and he really tried to swallow it because Jaehyun is ing okay with it. He didn't seem startled by sharing some personal space and looked very confident. Why can't he be the same? 

 

 

"So, you came back from your girlfriend?" Jaehyun asked with a little smirk, trailing his fingers on his cheek lightly. 

 

 

"She's not my girlfriend" Taeyong answered just like he should be, good job you did there, finally made a proper sentence!  He said to himself in his head. 

 

 

"Well,  my mother pretty much understood from your parents that if you are going to get along then she's going to be your future  wife in no time" Jaehyun  stated huskily and trailed his fingers down from his cheek over his neck and down his chest slowly. chest to put it more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter