Chapter 15

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun stepped back immidiatly, damn it. Just when he finally got Taeyong to confess and kiss him like he wanted to  the timing is the worst. 

 

"What do you think?" Jaehyun challenged them, maybe they can give a possible reason without him putting an effort to find one. 

 

"Well, you two just were about to-" Jhonny was stuttering and didn't know exactly what to say, luckily they have Yuta. 

 

"Johnny are you dumb? What else can it be? It's Jaehyun pissing Taeyong off, weren't you here for the last two years or what?" 

 

Taeyong always knew his stupid manager can learn a few things from Yuta. That idiot almost made the CEO to have a reason to suspect. 

 

"You all are lucky to be here, if you weren't you can be sure another scandal was on the way" Taeyong said pissed and crossed his arms with his face in the other direction from them. He really is a good actor now. Jaehyun noted himself to give him a reward later. 

 

"I'm glad you learned how to control yourself then Taeyong" The CEO said satisfied, getting closer to them. 

 

"I wanted to congratulate you by myself, I can see the effort and progress you two are making and I am really proud of you. We let out an annoucment about you two and the drama and everyone is extatic about it so very soon we'll have a press conference. Our company is also improving slowly soon you can go back to your own lives and we'll try as much as we can to saparate your schedules" The CEO said and the both of them nodded at him, after that he went into the club. 

 

"So, are you two going to the hotel?" Yuta asked Jaehyun with knowing eyes.

 

"Yes, we're tired and we have shooting tomorrow so goodnight" Jaehyun said in a rush and started to walk. 

 

Taeyong just stood there and tried to escape the glances Johnny sent to him. 

 

"Taeyong, for how long are you going to act like a statue?" Jaehyun sighed after realizing he's not coming with him. 

 

"As long as you keep being a jerk" Taeyong huffed under his breath but followed him anyway. 

 

 

****

Taeyong was quiet all the way to the hotel, he didn't say a word and just followd. Jaehyun knew it's because they met the CEO, it made the shorter to probably think how they are not allowed to be together. Jaehyun let him be until they entered the room, it was midnight and the cold weather made them to hurry.

 

They entered the hotel, it was almost empty because of the late hour and only a few couples and the workers were in the lobby, Taeyong still was a step behind him. They entered the elevator and Jaehyun thought how can he talk to him without making it harder for him. 

 

Taeyong thought  if it's really going to work out and not becoming another scandal kept on coming in his head. How his mom is going to react? Is their CEO going to kick them both out of the company if he ever fins out? What will they do with their careers? Is it worth it? 

 

The elevator stopped and the ring signaling for the doors to open made Taeyong to get out the bubble he was until now. Jaehyun kept on walking ahead of him, he didn't look so bothered, but is it the true or is he reconsidering their relationship too? 

 

Jaehyun entered first, Taeyong saw him waiting for him to do something so he decided to sit on the bed. Jaehyun sat right beside him. Taeyong didn't know if he could handle him saying they should stop what they started after all the efforts he had with accapting it. 

 

"I know our encounter with them made you less sure about us" Jaehyun started slowly, he didn't want to make it harder for him.

 

"You know I'm not the most bravest man, but I can assure you that if you decide to be with me I'm going to be by your side at all costs and I will be ready to face everything. I'm tired of pleasing everyone else but myself, I'm willing to fight if you are" Jaehyun said all that without losing eye contact for a second, only when he blinked. Jaehyun tried to show confident in what he's saying, he needs to be strong for both of them, he needs to make Taeyong secure and sure so he won't feel it's not worth the risk.

 

Taeyong couldn't find something more real and meaningful than this, he really wanted to cry. He finally felt for once that he's got someone to realy on. He figured  until now all the girlfriends he had before were nothing, that his feelings were not true and he didn't really love someone in his life. Maybe now he's starting to love for real, maybe now he can overcome all the issues he has. Jaehyun proved he'll be there for him even if he's angry at him. He really wanted to say all those things out loud, but it was a different thing to say it and to think about it in your head. 

 

He couldn't say anything so he just hugged him tight, feeling how Jaehyun is embracing him and letting him feel all the love he can offer.  He couldn't be more thankful. He pulled away and observed Jaehyun's face, his genuine smile is perfectly showing on these addicted pair of lips, his eyes are screaming love and sincerity and that's all Taeyong ever needed. He layed his hands on the taller's hair and crushed their lips in a sinful kiss. Their first real kiss. 

 

They kissed so many times but it's so different now. They are not in a rush like always because of the tension thay always had, now it's slow and with a little bit of tongue from time to time, with Jaehyun's right hand caressing him on his face and the other under his shirt holding him by the waist showing his want for more skinship. 

 

Taeyong understood the sign and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter