Chapter 23

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Since you are really struggling today, let me show how to kiss a man. And not swallowing him alive" Taeyong didn't hesitate to attack her the moment the director gave him permission. He entered the shot and waited for her to get off of Jaehyun. She still held his collar. 

"What?! Why do you need to do that? It's nonsense!" She almost yelled in her high pitched voice. It made Jaehyun to scream since he was so close to her. Poor thing, he really is a hero for survivng this hell. 

"Maybe because your kissing skills are lacking pretty much everything? Also I kissed him already, I know how to make him comfortable and not being scared to death from drowning in salive" Now he had no restrains.  He's ready to fight anyone who says otherwise. He will teach her for once and for all she should stop being a pain in the . Have some self-concious will you? 

"No!" She yelped almost crying, holding onto Jaehyun for dear life. Or in her case miserable life. 

"Haru, get out of the shot." The director instructed firmly, it made her to frown. 

"I said get out, now." He repeated himself in a more threatening voice, that made her to eventually let go of Jaehyun and stood up aside. Thank God. 

"Thank you" Taeyong thanked the director, it was a very satisfying moment to see her ugly face getting mad. 

He held Jaehyun's wrist and pushed him closer so they can be in the same position he and the little were a second ago. Jaehyun circled his arms around his waist, getting his face much closer than he did with Haru until their noses were touching. Taeyong put one hand on his chest and the other one on his cheek, in a pose  the camera could still catch a perfect angle of their faces. 

"1, 2, 3 Action" The director yelled almost in a whisper, he was really despe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter