Chapter 1

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You have got to be kidding me" 

 

Taeyong wanted to explode. It's his first shooting after a long break he just came back from and he already needed to deal with him. 

 

"Whatever you say, little guy" Jaehyun answered lazily, laying on the sofa in the waiting room. Which is reserved to the both of them instead of Taeyong only. the group who needs to debute and got a photoshoot in the last minute. Because of the emergency they took his own waiting room.

 

"I'd rather be short and given the best looks instead of getting height and be ugly and idiot at the same time" Taeyong fired back, he can't be calm around him no matter how much he tried over the time. 

 

"I still don't know how you managed to be a model, probably started for short  and little things just like yourself. Tell me, is your first modeling was for a kindergarten furniture?" Jaehyun asked with a little smirk forming on his lips, leaving his phone and now sitting with his hands on his knees observing him. 

 

"Johnny I swear to god, if you don't pull him out of this room right now he's a dead man" Taeyong felt his insides burning from anger. He is very close to strangle him and finally do what he's been dreaming for the past year.

 

"We knew it was a bad idea, Yuta please give me a hand here!" Johnny scramed to Yuta who was outside talking about Jaehyun's schedule. 

 

"What now?" Yuta asked sighing with his arms crossed over his chest, looking tired already at the beginning of the day.

 

"Try to find us another waiting room, it's impposible with them" Johnny was desperate of them, he was Taeyong's manager and Yuta was the manager of Jaehyun. The managers always tried to saparate them as long as they can, but they are from the same comapny it's impossible for them not to cross ways from time to time. 

 

"With me? It's him driving me crazy with his bad manners" Taeyong immidiatly interfered into their conversation.

 

"Bad manners? Come on, you are just frustrated I have amazing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter