Chapter 10

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong noticed his position with Jaehyun and pushed him away, he wanted the ground to swallow him alive. He doesn't have enough power to deal with this . 

 

"We were just rehearsing one of our scenes,  relax" Taeyong huffed under his breath. He's used to her getting in his life.

 

"Don't tell your own mother to relax with that disrespecting tone. How come you are even participating  in this kind of thing with other man?!" Her brain was full of questions and if he wasn't going to answer them like she wanted him to, he is going to be a dead man soon.  But again, when did he ever answer her right? 

 


"It doesn't matter why I'm doing this, I just do. What's the matter mom? You know that I'm not 'sick' like you like to say, so what is the problem here anyway?" 

 

His mom always thought about people who loves their own gender as sick, like it's some kind of disease. He never cared about that topic before and he never found himself looking at other man the way he looks at girls so he never gave that a thought. It didn't bother him. 

 

"Maybe he can turn you into one of them! Is he even straight?" His mom looked at Jaehhyun, observing him slowly. Jaehyun just let her do what she wanted to, he knew Taeyong is under control here from his attitude and answers until now. It's like Taeyong doesn't give a about her thoughts. Which is very true.

 

"He's not gay and even if he were one it has nothing to do with it. If I ever turned as one it's becasue I was born like this and not becasue of him.  So now that you understood the both of us are not gay and doing this to save our careers can you please let us continue?" Taeyong was running out of patiance. 

 

"Continue what?! Kissing?" She asked shocked from her son.

 

"Yes, or do you prefer to watch us? It doesn't matter to us anymore, we already got used to people watching us kissing and-" 

 

"Stop it. I'm not done with you, I'll wait for you at home for dinner and you better come first before to your own place" She said with a strict voice and went to her way out of the building. 

 

After that Taeyong took a sit on the couch  and took a few sips from the cold bottle of water on the table. 

 

"What?" He asked irritated from Jaehyun which is staring at him. 

 

"Nothing" He answered and looked at another direction from him, still standing in his place.

 


"She's always getting into my life and like to tell me what to do even when she knows I don't want to. She only understand when I'm harsh with her" Jaehyun is probably a bit stunned from his attitude to her earlier. It makes sense in some way, from the s he hears from Jaehyun and his mom during the day he repects his mother a lot even when she's being harsh with him.

 

 She didn't like the idea of him participating in a BL drama like his own mother, she even said to Jaehyun she's disippointed at him and can't even think about when the drama is going to be on air and the shame she will have to witness when all the people and family they know will see it. Taeyong in return would probably say if it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter