Chapter 20

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think I heard well, can you repeat it?" Jaehyun is sure his ears are not functioning well. 

 

They have a free week after all the shooting they did in Jeju Island and after the event they held right after, Taeyong is crushing at his place for two days now and they planned on staying at home before continuing the rest of the future media events. But today early in the morning Yuta called him, the CEO wanted to meet him for some reason. Jaehyun asked his manager what it could probably be and Yuta thought it might have to do something with his future activities after the drama. But he never imagined this. 

 

"Look Jaehyun, she is very powerful in the industry it can help you a lot and also she can make the drama even more popular if the media will hear about this. It's a win-win situation" The CEO tried to be calm and get some sense into him to agree. 

 

Jaehyun looked to his right to see his manager's reaction. Yuta just sat there and looked deeply in thought, Jaehyun knows him well by now and that means he doesn't agree with the offer and trying to find some reasons to get him out of this.

 

"I don't care who she is, I don't need her power either. I am not going to participate on 'We Got Married' with her, also isn't it supposed to be a surprise for me who wil be the wife if I'm actaully agreeing?" Jaehyun was suspicious abot this whole thing. 

 

"Look Jaehyun I'm going to be honest with you, the host from the other day is not a real host. She's in fact a model, a very famous one from Japan and she asked to host the event because she wanted to meet you so after her manager contact me I agreed. One of their conditions was to make you two participate in a game together and that was a great opportunity for us because she is very famous" The CEO pulled his glasses higher on his nose and took a sip from the hot cofee on his table.

 

 Jaehyun thinks it was the longest time he heard his CEO talking to him since he signed to be an artist here. Most of the time he's not patient at all and by now he should have been yelling at Jaehyun and talking only with Yuta, saying it's not up for discussion and just stating a fact and time for the activity to happen. But today he seems very collected, every now and then fixing his tie and talking with both of his hands on the table laced in one another most of the time. He didn't understand why he's so collected. 

 

"So because it didn't happen they asked you to make Jaehyun take part in We Got Married with her? Just because it didn't happen?" Yuta now for the first time took part in the discussion. 

 

"Also because it has a benefit for us" The CEO kept talking and looking at Jaehyun, trying to observe him closely. 

 

"And what if I don't want that benefit?" Jaehyun asked raising his right eyebrow out of habit, making Yuta and the CEO to look at him surprised from the blunt reaction. 

 

"The problem is that Jaehyun wanted to go on vacation after his last movie because of his tight schedule he had in a row for a long time, after that the scandal with Taeyong happened so I promised him after all the events are done he can go, he really does need it" Yuta tried his best to state some logical reasons. He wanted to say Jaehyun is very shy and close to other people and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter