Chapter 14

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun is holding with one hand his waist and with the other one his face in such a gentel and lightly way. He nibbled at his bottom lip and Taeyong hated the power of his to make him feel lost and just like a magnet- make him to want more and more without the power or the will to resist. 

 

After a few more minutes Jaehyun ended the kiss and looked at Taeyong with lustful eyes, Taeyong thought he was going to say something to him but Jaehyun only stepped back and faced  some girl that was all this time apparently behind them. 

 

"You see? I told you I have a boyfriend, I'm sorry but I can't spend the night with you" Jaehyun said in english, she is a tourist it seems. 

 

Taeyong just left, he went outside and wanted to slap himself. How in each time this pair of lips kiss him he's losing it and can't think clearly? He hates Jaehyun, right? So why is he attracted to him like that? He's not even into men as much as he knows, never in his life he felt the desire to kiss someone of his own gender. His mind is messed up. 

 

"Taeyong, are you going back to the hotel?" Jaehyun was behind him, brushing his hair with his right hand and trying to catch up with his fast walking. 

 

"Go back in there, maybe you want to use another people to shut other tourists down" Taeyong said and kept on walking, he doesn't want to be near him right now. 

 

"Come on, are you upset that I used you to escape from someone?"Jaehyun managed to get in front of him and blocked him. 

 

Taeyong didn't answer, his anger is coming and he doesn't even know the cause for it. Being it himself or Jaehyun he really can't figure at the moment.

 

"But if it were the other way around, to use me to save you from Jae then it's okay?" Jaehyun had a point here, Taeyong didn't care to act like it in front of Jae at the plane. 

 

"Jaehyun give me a break please, I can't deal with you right now" Taeyong sighed, he tried to go past him and walk away but Jaehyun took his hand and cornered him to the wall of the building beside them. 

 

"And why you can't deal with me right now?" 

 

His face is so close to his own face that he can feel Jaehyun breathing on his lips. Jaehyun's arms are in every side of his face and their bodies are almost pressed all the way to each other. 

 

"Jaehyun please" Taeyong whispered, he doesn't think he can admit it. 

 

"I'm tired of all this games Taeyong" He whispered against his cheek and trailed up and down with his noise lightly. 

 

"What games?" Taeyong asked, nothing makes sense in his head, maybe Jaehyun will be able to sort it out.

 

"I know you don't hate me anymore, you did at the start but don't think I didn't notice how you give in, in every time we kiss" Jaehyun now is trailing with his lips all over his cheek, getting to his right ear teasingly.

 

"And how you are not getting angry anymore in our arguments, how you started to realy on me when Jay came and asked about me when I was upset in the middle of shooting. Maybe you still hate me, but you can't deny the fact you are attracted to me and maybe have feelings for me" 

 

If this is the truth about himself he's really not ready for it. He's a master at denying apparently, he did feel the change in his behavior to Jaehyun and if he's being really hon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter