Chapter 17

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now they are at the hotel, they finished the filming and in a few hours they will be back in Seuol and attend their first press conference. Jaehyun and Taeyong are both exhusted and fell on the bed the moment they entered their little room. 

"It was one hell of a day" Taeyong said against the sheets, laying on his stomach ready to fall  sleep at any second.

"I'm glad we finished here, we have got only a few more days to end the filming of the whole drama and we are done" Jaehyun said with a sigh of relief, laying on his back with one hand  behind his head with his shirt a little bit up at the middle of his stomach.

And it hit Taeyong, in a week from now they are not going to be every single hour, minute and  second  together, they will be back to their own schedules and even though they are going to stay at the same dorm he knows it's just for a little while, only a short period of time until the drama will be aired and they will be done with the events. If the drama is going to have a big success then maybe they will get lucky enough so the company will take a little bit longer to break them apart completely. But eventually they will be back  each one to his own schedule and dorm. 

Taeyong became quiet without noticing and Jahyun noticed by the frown on his face and how he grasped the sheet under him harshly with his right hand. 

"What's wrong baby?" He asked gently, facing his little lover and caressing his cheek lightly. 

Taeyong didn't answer, he just got on top of him and hugged him tight with his head in the taller's neck with such strength, like he's not planning to ever let him escape from his arms. 

"Is it about what happened with Jae? You know I'm not the violent type but if it's because of this I swear I'm going to beat the out of him" Jaehyun assured confidently, Taeyong could feel his heartbeat becoming faster from the anger so he put his left hand on it and look him in the eyes. 

"He's the last thing on my mind at this moment" Taeyong answered so lightly and quiet, he looked so vulnerable. 

"Then what is it?" Jaehyun was persistent, he wanted to know what's bothering him so much. He hated seeing him this way, so closed in himself and quiet. He'd rather him coming at him with a few mischievous comments. 

"It's just the fact we are running out of time" Taeyong said against his chest with his voice a little bit muffled, looking towards the big window in their room and observing the darkness outside. Noticing how the stars are showing themselves perfectly and look so beautiful and shining in the dark. Just like him and Jaehyun in the dark room, only the light at the enterance is on they were too tired to do more.

"What do you mean we are running out of time?" Jaehyun didn't understand, he couldn't because in his mind they have all the time in the world. 

"Soon enough we'll be done with filming, back  in Seul we'll share the same dorm for a while but in no time we'll be going to our own dorms and lives" Taeyong explained, he didn't even mention the fact their company won't allow them to be a couple. It's depressing to him enough already. 

"So? I don't see a problem here" Jaehyun said and made the other to get up  a little from laying on him and stare at him confused. 

"I don't know what is it in your head, but even when we'll be back with our schedules we'll manage to stay together,  I believe we'll have more projects together especially after the drama. If we don't then  I don't care what the comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter