Chapter 5

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong was new to all of this, it felt weird to get out of his comfort zone. He is normally working alone, maybe with another model from time to time but they don't have that much interaction. Here they are something like fifteen people from the cast and they need to build their chemistry as well so it will look good on the screen. He doesn't know how they can do it for each drama.

 

They went through the script and he was okay with everything until now. His role is playing a rebel teenager who's against his parent's idea of him dating a certain girl and planning to ruin their dream to marry her so it can help their families to do business with each other. Jaehyun is playing the role of a rich boy that falls for him and trying to get him, at the end he gets Taeyong to love him back and they are together in secret until everyone finds out. Typical story in his opinion.

 

There is another couple in the drama and from their first meeting it seems the two actors already know each other and their chemistry looks so natural and real it makes him to be worried if it can make him and Jaehyun look bad on the screen.

 

Now they were in a room with the director. It was him, Jaehyun and the other couple.

 

"Okay, so you are the lead couples. Now we will check your chemistry and act a couple of scenes I chose for you" The director said and they nodded.

 

"Krist and Singto, read over this and let's start"

 

So Kris and Singto are from Thiland, Taeyong heard they recently finished to film a series that about to be aired next week. After the director asked them if they are ready and they said yes it started.

 

"Come on, you can't still be mad at me" Krist said standing a few meters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter