Chapter 4

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No ing way" Taeyong was amazed by this turning of events, he was totally shocked. 

 


"You are joking, right?" Jaehyun asked and waited for an answer that never came as the one he hoped for. 

 


"We will update you two about the details when we have this all done, have a great day" He said to Yuta and Johnny who only nodded their heads dumbly at him, amazed as well. 

 


"I can't believe they did it" Yuta finally said something after the bomb just dropped on them.

 


"Taeyong and Jaehyn, in a BL drama as a couple" Johnny stated amused, almost laughing.

 


"It's gotta be good I bet" He added and made the both artists to look at him with hateful eyes. 

 


***


"Please tell me it's a bad dream that should end any time soon" That was the first thing Taeyong said after he and Johnny got into their car, hands pulling at his hair from being frustrated.

 


"I wish I could, but it's not" Johnny said not looking sincere for one bit, almost laughing. 

 


"You realize I will be acting with that as a couple? I can't stand him breathing near me, it will just lead to another scandal" Taeyong sighed, what did he do in his life to deserve this? 

 


"I think you should be more worried about the kissing and hot scenes they are planning for you, don't forget what Yuta said about it being something big to get over this scandal" Johnny mentioned and he wanted to die. 

 


"There's no way I'm kissing that ! And what do you mean by hot scenes?!" 

 


Johnny just shook his head, his model doesn't know what is expecting him. 

 

**


"What is it with you?" Yuta asked Jaehyun after watching him eating his food peacfully at the restaurant they chose to eat lunch.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter