Chapter 8

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are done for today, after a long and tiring week being an actor Taeyong felt like crying. They have done most of his scenes and the breaks he had were very short but luckily, it means next week he won't have to work as hard.

 

He and Jaehyun were the last ones to stay so they can shoot the last scene for the day and he was waiting for his manager and driver to come and get him to his dorm. It was very cold, he was shivering and hugged the coat he wore so it can cover his body better and keep it warm. He's probably the last one to stay, the director left an hour ago and Jaehyun was still at the building when he left but he's sure he's already at his own dorm as expected from the caring  Nakamoto Yuta. Maybe Johnny can learn a thing or two from him. 

 

After a few more seconds he heard foot steps from behind him, he turned around and saw Jaehyun walking slowly to the opposite direction with a smile on his face. That was weird, there is no way Yuta made him wait until now. Jaehyun's phone ringing stopped Taeyong's train of thoughts. 

 

"Hello? Hey mom, yes I told Yuta hyung that I'm going with you for dinner don't worry about it" He answered with a smile that can melt even the sun without waiting for his mom to respond. He seemed so eager. 

 

"What?" He asked confused with a frown on his face, the smile was gone as if it was never there. 

 

"I know mom, I'm sorry. That's fine, I understand you have more important things to do I'll see you maybe next time. Yes, I'll call Yuta to come right away, goodnight" He said with a forced cheering voice and hung up. 

 

Instead of calling his manager Jaehyun hugged himself and started to do his way by walking. It confused Taeyong, why wasn't he calling him? Is he crazy to go on this weather by himself? The dorm is far away from here. Such an idiot. 

 

"Hey! Jaehyun!" Taeyong called after him, Jaehyun was startled a bit. He didn't expect him to be there.

 

"What are you doing here? I thought you left already" Jaehyun said after he turned around, already recoverd from the little shock. 

 

"I thought the exact same thing about you. Why aren't you calling Yuta?" Taeyong asked with his hands in his pockets now. 

 

"He's asleep already, I don't want to wake him up for nothing" Jaehyun answered and continued his way. Taeyong was trailing right after. 

 

"For nothing? It's freaking freezing here, you can't walk all the way to the dorms" Taeyong stated the obvious but to no avail. 

 

" for me then" Jaehyun shrugged and didn't bother to stop so Taeyong stopped him and stood in front of him. 

 

"Why did you tell him he can go to sleep then?" Taeyong asked even when he knew it was really none of his business and that if Jaehyun yell or curse at him for asking he deserved it. 

 

"Well, my mom said she will have dinner with me and come to pick me up so I told him he can go to sleep and rest but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter