Chapter 2

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now Taeyong is on his way to the "NMC World Festival", which is standing for National Music Corporation. His company hosts this event every year and showing all of it's artists, he's a model so he usually doesn't have something spacial to do in those events. But this year the comapny insisted for him to show up and cancle his plans that included not attending this time. They say his popularity has increased and a lot of people will expect his arrival. 

 

He's supposed to host the event with no other than Jung Jaehyun. He declined it at first, but the comapny again said Jaehyun and him are the most popular and it's not up for discussion. He forgot sometimes that he doesn't actaully have a say in some matters. 

 

They arrived to the venue and went straight to the dressing room, Taeyong's crew started to do his hair and make up while he went one more time over the cards. When he was done the door opened harshly with a lot of people coming from it in a hurry. 

 

"Of course that a multi-car crash will happen to us on the way, damn it. Come on people! I want him dressed up and ready perfectly in half an hour!" Yuta gave orders to their team, sitting Jaehyun down on the chair beside Taeyong. 

 

"And read these again, we can't have more mistakes tonight" Yuta gave him his cards, he was under a lot of pressure. He was screaming orders all over the place. 

 

"Relax hyung, I read them over last night and on the way here everything is under control" Jaehyun assured his manager who only nodded his head and went to see if everything else is going according to the plan.

 

It's weird Taeyong thought to himself, most of the time he is the one to freak out and Johnny is the one to calm him down. Not the other way around like Jaehyun and Yuta, after all Jaehyun is under more pressure. Yuta gets him jobs which is a hard task to maintain his career but it's way more difficult to fit yourself in each job and do it perfectly like expected. 

 

Taeyong is wearing a black suit, his red hair is perfectly arrenged flat to the side and his make up is standing out a little to perfect it all. 

 

"Are you ready? You need to go on stage now" One of the production team announced from the enterance. 

 

"I'm ready" Jaehyun stood up from his chair, it was the first word he said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter