Chapter 22

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeyhun groaned loudly, hearing the alarm ringing raised his will to break it badly. It means he needed to get up and film the commercial today, he really didn't want to do it from the beginning and especially after the fight he had with Taeyong.

He got up and decided to wear casual clothes, he would usually put a little effort despite the fact new clothes are made for him beforehand for the shooting. But today he didn't feel like it, he just wanted to go there, do his best and go back home. He also knows that after the filming and the commercial being on air, Taeyong will lose his and come to fight again, he better not think about it now so he can get over this as soon as he can.

When he arrived to the building he entered through the backdoor and went up the elevator to the fifth floor. When he entered the dressing room he saw Yuta sitting, talking on the phone.

"Johnny I don't have time for this, so what do you want me to do? What do I have to do with the fact Taeyong is angry and want to kill you? Not my problem, talk to you later" Yuta sighed and hang up.

"It's about time, come on take a sit so we can get started" Yuta pushed him lighty towards his awaiting chair.

"He's pissed, huh?" Jaehyun asked about Taeyong, Yuta just nodded his head and didn't say more about it.

Jaehyun got ready, the way he got dressed was too formal for a commercial of Valentine's day, but whatever. He wore a white expansive suit, with white shoes and a red rose was handed to him to be hold.

The director was about to finish his instructions on the script when Jaehyun felt something weird, it's the kind of feeling when you just know someone is looking at you from behind. He turned around and was met with the least person he thought could show at the moment.

Taeyong was standing right beside the production crew, it seems like he just finished greeting all of them. Jaehyun was beyong surprised, he felt shocked a bit at first but then it turned into confusion and panic. Is Taeyong going to murder her? Or the CEO? Maybe Jaehyun himself? Yesterday he was furious about the situation.

"Hello there, handsome" Taeyong said after approaching him, he saw no movements from his boyfriend so he decided to take a little action.

"Hi, I'm happy to see you" Jaehyun said after realizing Taeyong is not mad or in a bad mood, maybe he's wrong but he really hopes it's not the other way around.

"I'm happy to see you too, even though I'd rather you not to be here but that's what we've got" Taeyong sighed lightly, it made a smile to appear on Jaehyun's lips.

"Why so happy?" Taeyong asked raising one of his eyebrows confused. He looks hella cute today, wearing a plaid red shirt that's too big on him, with black ripped jeans and a grey binnie on his fluffy hair.

"You came to watch over me, huh?" Jaehyun smirked, he couldn't help it when it downed on him.

"Of course I would! Who will stop this desperate from you?" Taeyong stated shamelessly and all Jaehyun wanted was to drag him into the nearest empty room he can find and attack him with kisees. He is adorable when he's jealous.

"Do you think you can handle it and not to kill her?" Jaehyun asked seriously for a moment, the last thing he wanted was Taeyong making a fuss.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here watching this lizard keeping her tongue in for this very few seconds, because if she's not then I will make sure she will" Taeyong said so calmed it worried Jaehyun.

"You are not going to cut her tongue off, are you?" Jaehyun asked suspiciously, but before his boyfriend could answer she came to them.

"Hi Taeyong, long time no see" Haru said with a very, very big and hypocrite smile. Taeyong felt like rolling his eyes until they reach another dimension.

"Hi" He kept it short and crossed his arms looking away, a habit Jaehyun found out he's doing when he's angry. How can a jealous perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter