Chapter 12

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the middle of the day, they have done most of the scenes that were scheduled for today. They only have a few more scenes and they can get off early today. In those scenes Jay, Jaehyun and Taeyong are included.

 

When they filmed today the scene when Jay shows his interest in Taeyong went good somehow, maybe because Jaehyun didn't leave Taeyong's side all day and in the  rehearsal he was present and made sure the bastard can't try anything. He was also present in the shooting, he didn't agree to leave the room as he should have with the other actors, the director was confused but let him stay anyway, he knew him for two years already, he figured he has a good reason for doing so. 

 

This day Yuta and Johnny joined them, they used to come in the first two weeks but after making sure their trouble makers are used to the idea and their schedules they were more at the company. Only came from time to time to report the agency if everything is going according the plan. 

 

One thing Yuta and Johnny found weird is how Jaehyun is practically glued to Taeyong's from the beginning of the day and how Taeyong is not upset about it. They didn't even fight or argue once, it also was very  weird when they heard Jaehyun insisted to stay in a rehearsal and shooting of a scene he's not even taking part in. They thought that maybe the world went against them and until now the last two years were nothing but a dream. 

 

When the set was more quiet after most of the people went home becasue only three scenes were left and only the people in need stayed, Yuta managed to talk with Jaehyun about his weird behavior. 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you again?" Yuta had a lot going on in his head, he really tried to find a good explanation to all of this.

 

"Again?" Jaehyun repeated the word, sitting  and looking at him totally innocent.

 

"When you just discovered about you two taking part in a freaking BL drama you didn't say a word, now after I'm leaving you here alone I find you as Taeyong's tail?" Yuta didn't mean to sound like he mean  it as a bad thing, but maybe his choice of words weren't that wise.

 

"That's our goal isn't it? Me and Taeyong being okay?" Jaehyun asked collected and with his right eyebrow raised. 

 

"Yes, but being like this? It's really weird Jaehyun, from almost killing each other to being together all day for every shooting day?" 

 

"It's just for today" Jaehyun said and regretted about it immidiatly, he forgot what the next question is going to be.

 

"So  there is a reason for you being like that just for today? Look Jae, it's not that I'm against it, freaking finally you grew up a little and stopped being two perfect idiots but I find this behavior weird. You know that you two can't be together in real life, right?" Yuta was worried just of the slight chance it can actaully happen in real life as well. 

 

"First of all, yes I have a reason and I'm not going to tell you about it becasue it's none of your business and you need to trust me on this. Second of all, wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter