Chapter 7

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the day they start the filming of the drama, the whole place that usually was surrounded only by the cast and the director was filled with so many more workers. There were the staff, the prudoction team, stylists, make up artists and more people Taeyong didn't know yet. It was so foreign to him working in such an occupied enviroment. Usually it's him, a camera man, his manager  and maybe a stylist on the side. 

 

It's going to be a hard week ahead of him, now it's the real thing. He needs to act professional and stop being a coward. Last week he and Jaehyun practiced every day from the early hours of the morning until late at night, they practiced on their lines and scenes and Jaehyun gave him some tips when he didn't annoye him to death and made him want to hang himself.

 

They didn't practice kissing since that one time and Taeyong is afraid for the second time to come because now he needs to be on full act  in front a lot of people, they are not going to be alone anymore. 

 

Now he is  getting ready for the day, after meeting the make up artist and the stylist they started their work on him. The first scene he is filming today is an easy one thank god, it's a dinner with Taeyong, Jaehyun and their parents with the girl they want him to marry with. In this scene there is a little bit  skinship between him and Jaehyun and it's more than fine with him, as long as they don't kiss yet it's fine by him. 

 

He wore black ripped jeans and a grey shirt even though it's a dinner with some important business people. His charecter is a rebellious kid so he's doing hell to his parents especially after he knows about their plan with marrying that girl. 

 

After he was done drinking his cofee and resting for a bit they called him to shoot his first ever scene as an actor. He was a little bit excited but more nervous, he hoped he can get this done and manage the best he can do. It's his image after all. 

 

The director sat them on the table with Jaehyun sitting beside him, it's a business dinner so Jaehyun is wearing a very imppressive black suit. In the drama he and Jaehyun are best friends from childhood and Jaehyun already confessed about his feelings towards him but Taeyong asked to give him some time to figure out his feelings. Taeyong closed his eyes so he can get into his charecter in the best way he can and put his hate to him on the side. 

 

"Action!" 

 

The director yelled and Taeyong opened his eyes, now on full charecter. Their parents talked a lot about work and Jaehyun was glaring at  the girl who sent seductive glances towards Taeyong on the table. 

 

Come on, you practiced on it before, let's nail it.  

 

He put his hand on Jaehyun's under the table and looked at him, Jaehyun in return squeezed his hand back and continued to eat. 

 

"Mrs. Lee, have you already told him the news?" Mrs. Kim questioned and made everyone to be quiet. 

 

"We waited for this dinner so we all can be here" Mrs. Lee said happily and clapped her hands happily.

 

"What news?" Taeyong asked with the best frown o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter