Chapter 3

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eventually Taeyong went on stage without his upper part of the suit only with a buttoned up white shirt, his stylist opened the first bottuns to make up for the loss of the upper part. They were lucky Jaehyun rememberd his cards word by word and the fact they were able to be on stage in the last second. 

 

After they finished the event everyone was in a sickening silent. They were changing their clothes and all this time Johnny and Yuta didn't say a word to them. When all of the staff and artists were gone they closed the door of their dressing room.

 

"Are you aware that everyone was watching you?" Yuta asked surprisngly collected. 

 

"We all know the staff are the most untrusted people! In no time your scandal will be all over the media" Johnny now was the one messed up, pulling at his hair every two seconds from anger. 

 

"We were trying so hard to not let this out, damn it" Yuta muttered under his breath. Taeyong and Jaehyun stayed in silent, they know they screwd up and let their managers down. 

 

"But I guess it would have come eventually, if not now then later. You should take the consequences for your behavior and be ready for the company's meeting when they find out" Yuta was done, Jaehyun could tell. 

 

"Now let's get out of here" Johnny said and each one went to his own direction, not knowing what will come upon them.

 

***

 

"Disaster, a total disaster!" 

 

Their CEO was trying his best they can tell, he's really trying not to yell at them with all his might.

 

"All of the media is talking about how you two were arguing back stage, some of the staff filmed parts of it and it's all over the internet. The fans are going crazy, they are mad and dissapointed your friendship was so fake we're afraid it's going to affect your careers badly" The one in churge of the media talked about the impect from the internet and media in general. 

 

Even though they weren't getting along, the comapny made them to participate together in a lot of projects, especially after the ship of them was getting popular with the time. They helped to increase the company's profits a lot and make their company to be even stronger in the industry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter