Chapter 18

Roller Coaster | JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong is against the hard wall, his eyes are closed from the panic rushing all over his vains and  breathing became a hard task to maintain. He really  wished not to be so ed up with public situations so he didn't have to look for Jaehyun in the first place. 

 

"Please, get away from me" Taeyong whispered, he can feel Jay's breath over his face and it made  his body to shiver. His heart is about to explode. 

 

"You are pleading now huh? A few seconds ago you almost bit me" He laughed and with his eyes still close he could feel Jay's hand about touching him, coming to his body. 

 

"On my dead body " 

 

Taeyong heard someone else so close to them, he opened his eyes and saw Jaehyun holding tightly Jay's collar while pinning him to the wall. 

 

"Do you hear me? Only on my god damn body. You are so lucky we have the event right now, but I promise you right after that I'm going to ing kill you" Jaehyun is furious, his hands were trambling and his eyes were so wide from anger. 

 

"Oh my god, I'm so scared" Jay rolled his eyes at him, he thought Jaehyun was really a coward. He was dead wrong. 

That statment made Jaehyun to punch him in the stomach, he was over Jay who layed on the floor and it seems like he's not going to stop anytime soon. Jay was trying to overcome him but it didn't work out for him.  Taeyong thought he will never stop so he had to push him away and hold him so he won't be able to kill Jay.

 

*****

 

Now they are sitting each one in his own seat, just like the director wanted them to. In the middle of trying to hold Jaehyun so he won't end up in jail because of a murder, the director saw them and scolded their behavior. He let them go for now, but after this event he's sure the director will call them to do a serious talk. 

 

"Taeyong, can you please tell us what was the first thing that came to your mind when you knew you are going to act with Jaehyun in a BL Drama?" The host asked him, she was very pretty. She has her brown straight hair combed up in a neat bun, her reaveling black dress was actaully making her look flawless. But the way she was sending snaky obvious flirting smiles to his for Jaehyun pissed him off already. And it's only ten minutes since they started. 

 

"Well, at first I was shocked. It's not a lie we didn't get along before so imagine me hearing this. I really panicked, I wouldn't even think to do it  with my closest friends but it's not that hard actaully. I thought it's going to be much worse" Taeyong replied honest, he was sick of lying and saying they were best friends from the beginning. It's actauly the first press conference they have and Yuta and Johnny came especially with the CEO to make sure they know what they need to say and what they should clrealy not say. This wasn't one of the things they needed to say. He could already see from afar Johnny massaging his temples and sighing. 

 

 A little bird told me you have a few kissing scenes, have you kissed already?" She asked with a high pitched voice, it made him want to frown because of his possible loss of hearing but he recovered quickly.

 

"Yes, we did" Taeyong answered and he felt his cheeks becoming a dark shade of pink. He really wanted the ground to swollow him alive, it's so embarassing. 

 

"And how was it?" The host asked still smiling this big horrifi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter