The unexpected visitors

Naughty Kiss

Three weeks later - Wednesday

I had done as Mrs. Kim and Kai had said and let Chen have his time but I was still so angry that he couldn’t at least text me and say if he just needed more time so I could at least know he was okay and give him the space he needed. Not knowing his current state felt awful. He hadn’t been in school this entire month plus today and we were had already entered February.

 

 

Thursday

First thing I did when I woke up was quickly changing into my uniform and brushing my teeth and wash my face before hurrying downstairs. I almost bumped into Mrs. Kim who had a quick enough reflex to avoid me.

“I’m sorry”, I bowed.

“Where are you going in such a hurry Ji Eun ah?” She asked.

“I’ll be right back”, I said. After putting on random shoes, I ran all the way to Chen’s house. Instead of ringing the front door like normal people, I climbed over their fence and picked up a couple of rocks.

The first rock I threw at Chen’s window didn’t reach but the second did, and so did the third, the fourth, the fifth, the tenth, the twentieth and the twenty sixth. Since Chen was still not responding to rocks being thrown at his window, I tried to reach him again when I got a lovely surprise. The kitchen’s back door opened and Chen’s mother, Miss Kim showed but she hadn’t seen me just yet. I was about to greet her but she cut me to it;

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She yelled as she aimed at me holding a frying pan! My eyes widened from fright as she came at me like a ninja. The first instinct I had was speak first think later and that’s what I did.

“Miss Kim!” I yelled as she ran after me trying to smash me with all of her might. “It’s me! Ji Eun!”  Miss Kim stopped and panted very loudly.

“Ji Eun ah”, she sounded out of breath. “I thought you were a thief.”

“I’m sorry”, I apologized. When I saw her standing there with the frying pan in her hand I couldn’t help but burst out in laughter. Don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t being rude at all because anyone who knew Miss Kim, including her own son Chen would have laughed. You see, Miss Kim was very tiny. She was not taller than 150 cm, not to mention she was skinny and she looked like she could barely hold on to the heavy frying pan. Just as I had thought, she dropped it on the grass and heaved out.

“You’re laughing?” She asked me. Her slanty eyes grew wide and her thin lips formed a smile showing the infamous dimples her son had inherited. “I must have scared you.”

“Yeah”, I nodded. “You gave a big scare.”

“Are you looking for Jong Dae?” She asked. For those of you who do not know, Jong Dae is Chen’s real name. Chen is a nickname he received from his trainee days. Also before I continue I would like to let you know that I do not have a thing for people whose first names starts with Jong. Kai being called Jong In and Chen sharing that same Jong in his name is purely coincidental. The same goes for their surnames. It had nothing to do with me having a type for sons in the Kim families of this country.

“Yes”, I answered. “He wasn’t answering his phone.”

“You’re too late”, she said. “He already left for school.” My eyes widened but then I frowned. He was going to school this early?

“Already?” I asked.

“I thought he was going to pick you up”, she said. “I guess I heard him wrongly.”

“It’s okay”, I smiled. “I’ll just see him at school.”

“Alright”, she hugged my hand. “I’ll see you later Ji Eun ah.”

“Goodbye”, I bowed and hurried back to the house. I quickly climbed the stairs to take my backpack in my room, only to run back downstairs and put my shoes on.

“Go Ji Eun”, Kai called me from the dining room. I hadn’t even seen him when I made my rounds in the house. I jumped on one leg to the dining room while I was putting on my other shoe.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Why are you in such a rush?” He asked. I finally tied my shoelace and then I took a toast from the table and gave Min Ho a kiss on the cheek.

“Noonaaaa”, he complained as he rubbed his left cheek.

“Sorry”, I looked at Kai. “I have to go.”

“Breakfast?” Mrs. Kim asked from the kitchen.

“I have toast”, I said and left the house.

 

 

I ran in the school main hallways looking for a sign of Chen without finding him and tried looking around for a second time. As I searched in between computer rooms, libraries and such I saw Boa and Lee Tuk walking my way. When we made eye contact, I stopped running and strutted instead.

“We saw you”, Boa said.  I bowed to the two of them waiting for Boa to scold me but the unexpected happened;

“Next time we see you running in the hallways”, Lee Tuk said with a very severe expression, “You will clean the classroom as punishment.” Taken aback by what I just heard I looked at teacher Lee Tuk mouth opened. This was the first time since I started in this school that Lee Tuk had given a student a warning. Lee Tuk lost his serious face and he looked at me in worry. “Why? Didn’t it work? Doesn’t my scary face scare you?” I looked at Boa who shook her head and then at Lee Tuk not knowing what to say.

“Good job teacher”, I bowed. He smiled and left with Boa by his side. 

Once they were out of my eye sight, I laughed so hard some younger students opened their classrooms to look at me but I didn’t care. Once I finished laughing, I remembered Chen and grew worried. He told his mother he was going to pick me up and go to school but he didn’t show at Kai’s. After what happened, I knew he probably badly lied to his mom to hide somewhere. But then again he said he was going to school, so maybe... Who was I kidding. I hadn’t seen him a whole month so what are the odds I was to see him today?

.

 

 

Later

Su Ho, Kris, Chan Yeol - POV

 

The three handsome boys stood in front of Seoul’s infamous high school. Kris stood to the left; Su Ho was in the middle and Chan Yeol was on the right.

“Ya”, Su Ho whispered so only his two friends could hear. “I don’t think this is a good idea at all.”

“Wae?” Kris whined. “Why do you always have to back out when we almost accomplish our mission? If you didn’t have the guts to do it you should have told me earlier. Do you know how hard it was to get these uniforms?”

“Hyung”, Chan Yeol looked at his clothes in worry. “These don’t fit me at all.” His uniform was too small for his long arms and legs.

“I’m not backing out”, Su Ho said. “I’m not comfortable going back to high school that’s all.”

“Bad memories?” Kris asked. “Why?”

“I remember high school”, Chan Yeol grimaced. “The seniors were so scary.”

“Wait?” Kris looked at his two friends. “Were you two bullied in school?”

Su Ho didn’t want to admit it, but he swallowed his pride and nodded. Chan Yeol followed his leader and admitted to being bullied. Kris started laughing. Chan Yeol and Su Ho looked at each other.

“What’s funny?” They asked. “Were you never bullied?”

“Take a look at me”, Kris gained his bad boy look. “Do I look that easy?” He laughed. “I was the one who terrorized the seniors back then. The teachers and the principals were scared of me.” He sneered at his friends making them take a step back. “See that?” He asked. “That look makes you scared doesn’t it?” He raised both his arms. Su Ho and Chan Yeol stayed alerted thinking Kris would hit them, but the latter put his arms around both their shoulders.

“Let’s go to school chingus”, he said in English. “This is going to be fun.” Su Ho closed his eyes as they neared the closed school gate. “Excuse me!”

“Ya!” Su Ho whispered. “You should greet him politely.” Kris ignored him.

“Ahjussi!” Kris called.

“What?” The school guard looked at the three boys. He immediately noticed the one in the middle who smiled but even the other two who seemed to be scared.

“Could you open the gates?” Kris asked. “We’re late.”

“You’re not mistreating those kids are you?” The ahjussi asked.

“No”, Kris said. “We’re friends.” He looked at his two friends. “Aren’t we?”

“Friends”, Chan Yeol smiled naturally making the ahjussi believe them.

“What class are you in?” The ahjussi was writing down on three pieces of paper.

“4D”, Su Ho answered. The gates opened and the ahjussi handed them each a piece of paper.

“Don’t forget to give that to your teacher”, he said.

“Merci”, Kris said in French.

 

“That was so close!” Su Ho whispered when they entered the school itself.

“Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!” Kris sneered at his friends again. “We were almost going to get caught because of you two.” He slapped the back of both their heads.

“How can you hit your leader?” Su Ho rubbed his head.

“I’m still your hyung you scoundrel”, Kris answered. “Let’s go.” Once they turned around though, they were met with more than 5 dozen students looking at them. Kris smirked when he saw the girls blushing and eagerly smiling at them.

 “Brings back the memories”, he said. “I forgot how sweet walking in the hallways could be.”

“Why are they staring?” Chan Yeol asked Su Ho. “Do you think they recognize us?”

“Of course they do”, Kris interrupted. “But we have to make them keep quiet right?” He pointed his finger at a girl and signed for her to come. The girl giggled her way to the boys. “Annyeong!” Kris smiled charmingly making the girl put her hand in front of to hide the squeal she was about to make.

“Oppa”, she called. Her face was now red.

“You know us right?” Kris asked. She nodded. “Then you should know that we’re not supposed to be here right?” She nodded again. “Then, can you do us a favor?” The girl nodded. “First of all could you make sure to tell everyone not to take our pictures and post them online? You can get in serious trouble with SME and we don’t want that to happen, do we?” The girl shook her head. “Great. Now our second favor. We are looking for a friend and it’s concerning the wellbeing of all the members in Exo.”

“What can I do?” The girl asked.

“Can you tell us where we can find Go Ji Eun?” Su Ho asked her. The girl started laughing.

“Is this a joke?” She asked. “You oppas came to our school to look for Pabo Eun?”

“Pabo Eun?” Chan Yeol had no idea who she was talking about.

“Go Ji Eun sunbaenim”, she said. “Pabo Eun is her nickname.”

“Why?” Kris had suddenly lost his charming smile. “Why is her nickname that?”

“Because she is a pabo”, the girl answered. “An oppa rejected her love letter in front of everyone and the same day her entire house burned and besides Pabo Eun is in the school’s dumbest class.”

“Stop calling her Pabo Eun”, Kris said. The girl took a step back when she saw Kris frightening look. “Would it be nice if someone gave you a  bad nickname?”

“No”, the girl answered.

“Then why give one to another person?” He took a step towards her and Su Ho had to step in between Kris and the girl before Kris could yell at the girl.

“I think what hyung is trying to say”, Chan Yeol managed to speak before Kris who wasn’t well at using his words. “Is that what you’re doing by calling our friend Go Ji Eun a name is bullying, so please refrain from doing so in the future or I fear Kris hyung will go nuts.”

“She is on the second floor”, the girl said. “I’m sorry.” She ran to her friends and Su Ho let go of Kris.

“Kids these days”, Kris said. Chan Yeol and Su Ho laughed. “What?”

“Didn’t you use to bully people in high school?” Su Ho asked.

“Back then it had a purpose”, Kris said. “It was beneficial for me. Other people shouldn’t do it.”

“Hyung is the best!” Chan Yeol laughed. Kris joined in their laughter and the three boys went to the second floor. They spotted class 4D and knocked on the closed door. A man in his early thirties stood in the doorway.

“How can I help you?”” He asked. Su Ho and Chan Yeol bowed while Kris just stood there.

“Hello”, Su Ho said. “We’re looking for Go Ji Eun. Is she here?”

“Ji Eun ah”, the man called. “Do you know those three?” He let the boys enter the room. Once the students saw them, the girls went crazy. Kris, Su Ho and Chan Yeol searched for Ji Eun but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Ya!” A curly red haired girl hit another girl whose head was hidden behind a math book. “Go Ji Eun! There are idols here for you.”

The book fell from the table and the girl woke up. When she looked up the three boys laughed. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy and it seemed her face had a bookmark glued to it. She looked at the three boys and seemed confused.

“Pinch me”, she said to her friend who pinched her. Ji Eun looked at the boys again and then she jumped up her seat.

“Ya!” She pointed her finger at them. “What is this? What are you guys doing here?”

The boys smiled.

 

 

 


A/N:

@Handoongi : My version of Nuaghty kiss previously came in a two parts, naughty kiss 1 and  nughty kiss 2. The one you're currently reading is nearing it's end  as it has 50 chapters in total, however I don't know if  I should keep it going by merging it with naughty kiss 2 or if I should end this and then upload naughty kiss 2 separately. I'm still thinking about it :)