The second kiss

Naughty Kiss

“I’m still starving”, Se Hun stretched his arms. “Why don’t we get some ice cream?”

“You’ve eaten way too much already”, Lime complained. “You will get indigestion if you keep eating.”

“Well I need to be strong enough to carry you don’t I?” He asked and lifted her up. Lime squeaked making people turn around to look at the two. I was happy for them, but watching them I couldn’t help but wonder if it would ever be Kai and me one day.

“Jealous?” Tao whispered in my ears. I turned my head towards him.

“I’m not”, I said.

“Yes you are”, he said. “It’s written all over your face.” Of course, he knew me too well.

“Maybe I am”, I admitted. “But it’s just a tiny little bit.”

“Get on my back”, he asked.

“What?” I saw how dead serious he was and knew he wasn’t kidding. “Oppa?”

“We can make other people jealous too”, he went down on his knees. I made up my mind and without hesitating I got on his back. He stood up as if I didn’t weigh more than a pound.

“What are you guys doing?” Alice asked.

“Having fun”, He said. “Ready?”

“For what?” I asked. 

Without answering he started running around making me easily dizzy but I liked it. It was fun. When he put me down again I ran to him and jumped at him just for fun. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and he held me so I wouldn’t fall.

“You really took me by surprise there”, Tao laughed. “Last time you jumped on me like that we were 13.”

“I know”, I said. “But it was worth the try. Just so you know, you're dead if you drop me.”

“If I manage to hold you like this for five minutes I will kiss you”, he said. I laughed thinking he was joking.

“My lips are reserved for one person only”, I said. "And that's definitely not you."

"Ji Eun", Tao smirked. "One minutes passed."

“You two get really crazy when you’re together”, Alice spoke after a few minutes of Tao carrying me around in the mall.

“How come he gets to kiss you?” Lu Han asked looking very annoyed.

“He is not”, I looked at Lu Han. “I am off limits for him. Oppa, I'm warning you. You better be joking about the kissing thing.”

“Warning?” Tao laughed. “I thought you knew me better than that Ji Eun ah. I'm not scared of you."  Before I could answer my head was pulled back. "Time’s up.” Tao pulled my head back and planted his lips on mine swiftly. I quickly got off of him.

“Oppa”, I hit his shoulder. I was ready to attack but he took a few steps away from me with a smile on his smug face angering me in the process. I ran after him but he must have been expecting me to cause by the time I reached where he’d stood before, he was further away. I still chased after him. "Get back here you old fart!" He stopped running but kept his distance.

 “Wow”, Lu Han said accusingly. He sounded astonished at what had just happened. Honestly so was I.

“I'll come back if you promise you won't hit me”, Tao panted.

"I promise", I lied. 

“It was just a joke”, he said once he was close enough.

”I don’t care", I replied and kicked his leg. "Don't do it again." Tao bent down, holding his right leg.

"You promised!" He groaned.

"I thought you knew me better than that", I smirked. Tao put his arm around my shoulder and squeezed me into a hug.

”Sorry”, he said before releasing me from the hug but keeping his arm on me.

 

 

Kai’s POV

“Can I get a cookie?” Min Ho asked.

“How many cookies have you eaten already?” I asked him. “We’ve been here for hours. We’re going home now okay? Then you can ask Ji Eun to buy you more cookies.” Min Ho rolled his eyes and right when I was about to scold him he stopped walking.

“Hyung”, he called. “That’s noona right?” 

I looked at the direction he pointed at and recognized Go Ji Eun. A smile was plastered on her face that let everyone else know she was having fun, but something I noticed which I had a bitter opinion to was that she was being carried by her tall friend with the motorbike, Tao from his front. Her arms where around his neck and her head against his as if they were hugging.

“What is she doing?” Min Ho asked after staring at her for a while. “Who is that guy?”

“She’s having fun with her friends”, I answered. “Why don’t we go home?” I took better hold of the bags I was holding.

“But why is she hugging h-”, Min Ho gasped.

“What’s wrong?”

“She is… kissing that guy”, Min Ho said. I looked at Ji Eun again and saw her kissing her ‘friend’ Tao. Or was he kissing her? Actually I didn’t know and I didn't really care. I tried ignoring it yet somehow it made me feel angry. I shook my head and tried to think straight. Why would I be angry? She could kiss whomever she wanted to. “Let’s go.” Min Ho and I finally left the mall after a few minutes. I had called a taxi since Min Ho was tired from walking around with his crutches.

“Hyung”, Min Ho pulled my shirt when we finally entered the house. “You have to get her away from that guy. You can’t let him kiss Noona.” 

“And why can’t I?” I asked him. “Why do I have to pull them apart?”

“But…”, Min Ho pouted. His head was down. “You like her.” I chuckled. Where in the world did Min Ho get this idea from? As if I would fall for Go Ji Eun and her ditzy ways.

“I like girls who are pretty and who have a brain” I answered.  “Does that sound like Go Ji Eun?” Min Ho didn’t answer, which he didn’t need to. What I said was pretty self explanatory. I continued to walk but stopped when I realised Min Ho hadn't moved. Seeing him with his head still facing the floor made me concerned. ”Min Ho ah, I know that you and Ji Eun are friends now but don’t l-”

“I saw you last night”, he said. My eyes grew wide open and my heart started racing. Was there a possibility he had seen what I had done? No, there was no way. I took the bags and furthered down inside the house to avoid wherever this conversation was going. ”Hyung!" Min Ho struggled after me and I stopped walking so he could slowly make his way to me. ”I saw you.” He was now looking at me with a firm look in his eyes. He was only reaffirming my suspicions.

“You saw wrong”, I managed to say. “So you forget about last night and sit down and rest. Now!” Min Ho continued to look at me but eventually he went to the living room and sat down, whereas I continued upstairs while my mind was stuck on what had happened last night.

 

I had woken up by one of her kicks and was unable to sleep. All I could do in my position was to look at her. I was still holding her close to me even though she had been kicking me over and over again. Go Ji Eun was a annoying constant pain that refused to go away, but even more so when she was asleep. 

“Stop”, she said out of nowhere but I knew she was just sleep talking. It wasn’t the first time I heard her do it and I had a feeling it wouldn’t be the last. She turned in the bed and lied on her back, getting out of my arms in the process. As I began feeling colder from the lack of another body temperature, I closed the distance between us. The light from the window was caressing her skin and I couldn’t look away. I didn’t know why I couldn’t, but unlike last time, looking at her while sleeping was different. 

It felt better in a strange way and I liked seeing her looking so peaceful. I gently and slowly her cheek and my hand accidentally reached her lips. I pulled my hand back immediately but I couldn’t resist not touching her lips for long, so I did. Her peach coloured lips were soft just like last time. She suddenly bit her lip making me tense up. 

I had previously told her not to do that so many times yet she kept doing it. It’s as if she knew what biting her lip did to me. Every time she did it, I had felt the urge to just kiss her. I had fought the feeling all those times before but the longer she was biting, I couldn’t.

After contemplating a while on whether I should or shouldn’t, I ended up giving in and kissing her on the forehead. I held her close and pressed my lips for all those times I had fought against my thirst for her lips and for always being there for my family. She didn't know it, but ever since she had come to the house, the family felt more whole in a way it didn't before.

I felt her slowly waking up but I didn’t stop. I couldn’t stop. That was until I heard the door close loudly and I was so startled I pulled away from Ji Eun. Ji Eun immediately stirred up from her sleep.

“I’m sorry”, I recognised my brothers voice. 

”Min Ho?”, she turned towards the door.

“What are you doing here at this time?” I asked him.

“I wanted to get a book, he said. “I couldn’t sleep.” I sighed and fell back on the bed.

”Are you okay?” She asked clearly not well awoken. ”Does it hurt anywhere?”

”I’m fine”, Min Ho answered. ”Just not tired.”

”Okay”, Ji Eun closed her eyes again and fell back on the bed. She cuddled up against me and put her right arms around my waist. I could feel her head on my chest.

“Grab a book and get out”, I said. When he left I was able to breathe again. Had my brother seen what was going on? I shook my head. Of course he didn’t otherwise he would have said something. 

What’s wrong with me? Yes, what was wrong with me? I didn’t know why I kept kissing her. I felt awful for doing it without her knowledge but at the same time, I didn’t know why I did it so maybe it was for the better. Ji Eun soon began snoring.

I looked around my bedroom. I could still see and hear her snoring in my bed.

 

 

Ji Eun’s POV

“I’m home”, I happily greeted. I had a wonderful day and felt like nothing could ruin my mood.

“Honey”, my dad came out from the kitchen. “I made dinner so why don’t you join the others at the dining table.” I took off my shoes and left my backpack in the hallways and hurried to the dining room.

“Good evening”, I greeted Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim before sitting next to Kai.

“Oh Ji Eun ah”, Mr. Kim said. “Where were you?”

“I was at the mall with my friends”, I answered. “Since I hadn’t hung out with them for a while we went out.”

“I went to the mall too”, Min Ho said glaring at me. “With hyung.”

“Oh, I didn’t see you guys.” I was a bit dumbfounded by his glaring.

“No”, he said. “But we s-” He stopped talking and looked at his brother. I also looked at Kai. He had a weird face expression on and from the vibe he was sending out, he didn’t look very happy. “We didn’t stay for long.”

“So the both of you are travelling to Japan next week”, my father entered the dining room with the final dish.

“You’re finally going?” I asked Kai.

“Yes”, he said courtly. He sounded distant.

“Really?” Mrs. Kim smiled. “I thought you weren’t.”

“I’’m going for fun”, Kai said sarcastically. He sounded angry about something and from him saying fun that way I could only assume he was still angry at me for earlier. After taking a few more bites of his food he got up. “I’m full.” When he left I saw all eyes on the room on me.

“Did something happen at school?” My father asked.

“Not that I know of”, I lied and felt like I was being stared at. I shifted my gaze to Min Ho’s. He was the one staring at me. “Is there something wrong?”

“I’m full too”, he left the table. I frowned. What was going on with those two? 

After dinner, I found Min Ho was seating on the couch on the second floor reading a book.

“Min Ho”, I called. “Are you and your brother angry at me?” He didn’t answer. “Did I do something wrong?”

“Yes”, he answered.

“What did I do?”

“I can’t tell you”, he retorted.

“Why can’t you?” I asked.

“Because I can’t”, he said. “You should t-” Kai came out of his bedroom.

“Go to your room”, he ordered Min Ho. Min Ho took his crutches and obediently left. I turned towards Kai. He was walking to the bathroom, so I followed him. As he didn’t close the door, I leaned on the doorway.

“What did I do to make you angry?” I asked. He didn’t reply. “Kai?”

“Leave me alone”, he gently answered as he washed his face.

“But you weren’t like this in the morning”, I said. “You sounded really angry during dinner and Min Ho said I did something but I don’t know what. If you don’t tell me I-” Kai angrily turned off the water and stepped towards me. I backed away and was quickly cornered against the wall leading to my bedroom while he stood at exactly a few inches away from me. When I met his eyes, I was definitely scared.

 

 


A/N

 

Well, another naughty kiss was given and this time on the forehead. They do say forehead kisses show a form of love, care and appreciation for the person receiving it. 

Thank you so much for subscribing guys!!! Love reading your cute comments. How are you liking the story so far?