SaChaeng

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mouth open and lost in thought, Chaeyoung stares at the ceiling and then to Sana as she sleeps.

 

Staring at Sana is enough to make her feel all over the place when she thinks of what to write next.

Trying to feel inspired and motivated, she glimpses at the sleeping beauty then to ceiling.

 

Chaeyoung turns and stares at Sana as she sleeps. Wanting to touch her face, Chaeyoung simply gazes at her perfect pointed nose and lips. The cub quietly laughs as she finds Sana’s baby hairs adorable. Finding everything beautiful about Sana, the poetic girl her lips and thinks about everything. Mostly thinking about love…

 

“Will you be my sunshine,” Chaeyoung softly voices, talking to herself.

 

“Will you be mine,” she adds, trying to create a rhyming poem.

 

Hearing sweet words, Sana sneaks a smile and slowly opens her eyes then immediately closes them as she quickly stares at Son Chaeyoung.

 

“Eh,” Chaeyoung says trying to think of more and better words to express her next work.

 

“Will you be my night and day,” she adds again.

 

“I’ll be yours alright,” Sana’s conscience confesses.

 

Keeping still, Sana exhales and waits to hear more sweet words.

 

“Will you be my cloud,” Chaeng randomly says as she thinks about earthy elements.

 

Pretending to shake her head, the cub lowly sighs and playfully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter