MiHyoMo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo puffs her cheeks and stares at her mommy’s big round eyes. Giving the cutest laugh and making kissing faces, Jihyo laughs and copies back, waiting for her daughter to sleep. Checking her watch, Jihyo looks around the room thinking of ways to put her daughter to sleep. But nothing comes to mind other than simply turning off the lights.

 

“Go night night!” Jihyo orders as she kisses her daughters forehead.

 

“Mommy,” little Momo cutely says and grips at the sheets.

“I love you,” she quietly says and quickly closes her eyes.

 

Jihyo smiles and officially turns off the lights.

“Love you too my baby,” she lovingly says. Checking the time, a tired Jihyo sighs and walks directly to her home office. The independent woman quickly browses through her email before fetching her wife a glass of water with medicine.

 

Jihyo enters the room to spot Mina half awake and asleep.

“How are you feeling,” Jihyo caringly asks as she sits next to Mina.

“Sorry,” Mina whispers with a cough. Feeling if Mina’s better, Jihyo touches her wife’s forehead and it’s hot to the touch.

 

“A little dizzy,” she replies with a weak exhale.

“If there were two of you,” Mina says with a laugh. Knowing how busy her wife is as a CEO, and now having to care for her and their daughter.

 

“But there’s only one of me,” Jihyo replies whilst squeezing Mina’s rosy red cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter