JeongHyo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An impatient Jihyo scrunches her face from the bright sun. Her skin burns and her attitude boils as she walks with Jeongyeon.

 

She doesn’t understand why Jeongyeon chose to take this route home when they always walk the other way. The shorter distanced way…

 

Focused on her phone as she walks, Jeongyeon points it in a direction. Left then right, she scurries front, distancing herself from Park Jihyo.

“Ah!” Jeongyeon shouts and stomps her feet excitedly.

“According to the game forums it is here,” her conscience shouts with excitement.

 

Choosing the best pokeball to capture the rarest of all, she crouches and spins her finger on the screen.

“Please please,” Jeongyeon begs with clenched teeth.

And in a matter of seconds, the pokemon escapes and she’s left with Jihyo standing behind her back. The disappointed gamer shakes her phone and silently curses at the sky.

 

“Pokemon,” Jihyo says in disbelief.

A somewhat angry Jihyo purposely pinches Jeongyeon on the arm as if it helps lessen her anger, also now understanding why they walked this way.

“Ow,” Jeongyeon sighs then cutely laughs.

“What was that for,” she asks even though she dragged Jihyo this way.

“Because,” Jihyo mumbles, now pink and hot in the face.

“I’m mad at you,” she truthfully answers.

“That stupid game is more important…” her voice trails.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter