MiTzu

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina eagerly glances out the window, waiting for Tzuyu to arrive. Though Mina’s early, she can’t seem to shake off the lingering pessimistic feeling that turns in her stomach. This date in particular is quite special, unlike the rest she had with Tzuyu.

Myoui Mina sips the sparkling water and calls the waitress to order first.

 

Trying to calm her nervousness, Mina inhales deeply and exhales loudly. Everything seems so perfect with Tzuyu and she doesn’t want to ruin it with one little big thing. 

 

“What is wrong with me?” Her conscience snaps.

 

Mina stares away for several seconds before Tzuyu rushes in, sitting directly across from her.

“Sorry, I’m late by a minute,” Tzuyu chuckles, quickly pecking her on the cheek.

Mina smiles and looks at her wrist and laughs with.

Chou Tzuyu’s beautiful face and dimpled smile could make her forget her words.

 

Tzuyu furrows a brow and reaches out for Mina’s hand whilst staring her in the eyes.

“So I was thinking tomorrow…,” Tzuyu excitedly says at first, then with a trailed voice as she notices Mina's changed expression.

“What’s wrong?” Tzuyu asks with a tilted face.

It’s not their first date, but she can tell Mina is a little off today.

“Are you not feeling well?” Tzuyu quickly adds and places her other hand on top of Mina’s.

Mina quickly shakes her head and smiles.

“Just a little hot,” Mina half-lies since nothing is wrong at the moment.

She just hasn’t picked the right time to tell Tzuyu her deepest secret. She’s developed these fluttering feelings for Tzuyu and it’s only right she deserves to know.

 

After however many dates they’ve had, she’s fallen for Mina. Fallen for her as many times as her fingers can count. But if today’s the date, Mina suddenly says it’s the last, then Tzuyu would be utterly sad, but she’d also understand. 

Respecting Mina, she doesn’t want to push the pretty girl if she doesn’t feel the same way in return.

Patient as ever, Tzuyu also wonders why they keep going on so many dates.

 

Mina spots the waitress with their drinks and past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter