SanaYeon

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon stares at Sana as she makes breakfast.

The way she’s been acting lately surely isn’t herself. It isn’t the Sana she’s learned to love over the years. Not to mention, the arguments they recently had seems to drag on longer than before. And making up isn’t really an option anymore.

Finding Minatozaki Sana’s behavior off, Nayeon moves to her, standing behind like she used to when they’d make breakfast together on a lazy weekend.

Lightly grazing her forearm, Sana flinches and stands awkwardly.

“I got it,” Sana says without bothering to turn her face. Or to even look at Nayeon’s eyes as she speaks. Nothing at all.

“Okay,” Nayeon mutters and retracts her arms to return to where she was standing. The wall.

She’s heard of cold feet in marriages but not in long time relationships. And she doesn’t want to believe or think pessimistically. She doesn’t want to assume they’ve reaches a rough patch but it seems that way.

Seeing Sana’s reaction moments ago only causes her to over-analyze. She’s never seen her pull away like that. An ounce of Nayeon’s heart aches from the gesture.

Nayeon sighs and stares at the kitchen floor as she recalls their happy moments together. Seeing Sana makes her look forward to a tomorrow and she can’t imagine being with anyone else but her.

Nayeon continues to stare at the kitchen floor as she hears the knife clack against the cutting board.

“Is there someone else?” Nayeon suddenly says breaking the air directly.

Minatozaki Sana stops at once, and even her heart too.

She knew Nayeon would ask her something, and sometimes she can be too direct and upfront when she overthinks. But she didn’t know Im Nayeon would ask her such a silly question. Because there is no one, and she wouldn’t ever cheat on Nayeon. The thought hadn’t even crossed her mind.

“No,” Sana simply says and continues to chop. It’s been over a week, but even the days passing doesn’t give Sana the courage to speak.

Nayeon swallows and her heart eases a little. She knows how beautiful and friendly S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter