JiChaeng

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo feels a flame stir within the pit of her stomach. The sight of Chaeyoung makes her temporarily upset. But she knows by tomorrow, she’ll get over their silly argument.

“Roses are red, violets are blue, come to bed, I need you,” Chaeyoung rhymes as she see’s Jihyo sitting at her makeup desk and brows pointed downwards.

Chaeyoung rolls over, lying on her back. She stares at the ceiling for a second then turns back to look at Jihyo. But the pretty girl is still upset.

Chaeyoung sighs as she recalls their argument not long ago. As stubborn as she is, she doesn’t find it necessary to apologize for buying a new television and record player.

“You’re being a baby,” Chaeyoung whispers as her eyes fixate on the beauty.

Park Jihyo finally turns but glares at the shorty. Realizing she’s said the wrong thing, Son Chaeyoung cutely frowns.

But Jihyo doesn’t budge and continues to sit with her bundled anger.

She clenches her teeth, wanting to say a smart remark in return but she doesn’t want to continue the argument.

Giving herself a moment, Jihyo clenches her teeth and clasps her hands. She rubs at her knuckles, and peeks at Chaeyoung who lies there comfortably.

 

She’s argued with Chaeyoung before, this isn’t their first.

Jihyo doesn’t want to control what things Chaeyoung can buy and not, but it upsets her whenever the short girl purchases unnecessary things.

After minutes of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter