JeongTzu

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jeongyeon sits at her desk staring at the other students. She peeks across at Chou Tzuyu. Ever since she transferred as a foreign student, she’s been nothing but popular. There’s no doubt, she’s definitely pretty and a face turner, and who knows how many crushes she has. Jeongyeon looks back to her chocolate bar. To be exact, it’s nothing special and pretty much ordinary.

Jeongyeon presses her chocolate and then looks back to Tzuyu’s desk. There’s a ton of chocolate bars.

The nervous girl slides her chocolate bar around then fiddles with her fingers. She finds White Day absolutely stupid. Mostly because she’s supposed to give it to a boy but Jeongyeon really wants to give it to Tzuyu. Besides, she would rather eat the chocolate bar herself rather than give it to a boy who she doesn’t even like. Jeongyeon looks at Tzuyu’s desk and the stack of chocolates, and it feels like the stack has multiplied. Jeongyeon scratches her head because when will she find the courage to give her the chocolate. Liking her doesn’t help since it adds more to her nervousness. And not to mention, no one in the class has given chocolates to a girl before.

Jeongyeon looks around, waiting for the right time and when students have settled in their seats.

Chou Tzuyu analyzes the different chocolates she’s received and stacks them accordingly. Either all the boys in class have a crush on her or they’re being nice.

Tzuyu peeks from the corner of her eye to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter