Mature Lele

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                           

 

 

Paradise Café had been like their own sweet spot to meet and none of them were complaining. Eunwoo and Moonbin were glad to see their hyung’s relationship grow in front of them which the said hyung does not want to acknowledge at all.

 

 

Sungyeol was stirring his cup of coffee and quietly asked, “What do you like about me, Myungsoo?”

“Ehh…” Myungsoo was choked by the sudden query but nonetheless got back to his form and counter questioned, “Why are you asking me all of a sudden.”

“Just want to know. You told you fell for me from the first sight. What if as you had expected I was unable to speak?  I hardly believe in love at first sight so…”

“Yes, the first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you were the one I will love till my last breathe. And to love, there needs to be no reason. And since you worked with disable people before right, do the hearing impaired people or visually impaired people or people with other disabilities not fall in love. When two hearts are attached, I don’t think their outer appearance or their capabilities or other physical things come in between. I love you, whatever the odds are.” Myungsoo finished his cup of Latte.

“Wow! That was deep.” Both of them smiled.

Myungsoo didn’t want to admit him learning the sign language just for him, it might make him seem creepy…so he would save that for later.

 

 

 

After a while, Sungyeol asked again, “Then what if I am a super poor person having no place for shelter and no proper upbringing or have to collect each cent for living?”

“Then I am there for you, we together can build our own future. We can work together and save little by little.

“What if I am son of President? You know the President won’t allow his son to get married to the commoner and you know the complications with high society.”

“Nothing in this world is simple Sungyeol. Have you heard this, There is no simple love stories. If it’s simple, it’s not love. It it’s love, it’ll get complicated. For you, I am ready to face any challenges.” Myungsoo’s face was shining with genuine smile.

“But why are you asking me all these? I have never tried to find out your family background till date because I love you no matter what but you got me all curious now!”

“I was reading some books about love and felt sad for the characters there, so just wanted to ask.”

Sungyeol still could not bring up the real issue.

“But I really want to know about you more, now that you have mentioned it.”

“Maybe next time. I have to go home earlier today since the teacher has assigned us lots of assessments.” Sungyeol sighed.

“Aww…university are really tough! Can I do anything to help you?” Myungsoo asked concerned.

“I have to do it myself Myungsoo. Thanks for the offer though.” Sungyeol smiled.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Chenle was looking outside the car on his way to school.

“Daddy, can we go to Amusement Park this weekend. I want to ride the Carousel. Renjunnie hyung was saying he had so much fun last time he was there.” Chenle requested with a hopeful smile.

Myungsoo felt bad that he was not being able to take his one and only son to play around.

“I am so sorry Baby. This weekend I have important photo shoot to attend. Maybe next time. I will surely take you there and you can play Carousel, ride the Trolly Train and as many rides as you want. Deal.” Myungsoo tried to bump fist with his little one but Chenle didn’t return the gesture.

“Your next time never comes Daddy.” Chenle was pouting and Myungsoo felt sad to let him down.

It had been long since they had quality time together. Myungsoo needs to attend as much as functions as he could so that he can always have cash in hand.

Chenle was usually understanding and didn’t wallow much but sometimes, he becomes stubborn or is upset over small matter, after all he is just a kid, 5 years on top of that.

When they reached the school, Myungsoo planted a chaste kiss on his son’s head. “I promise that next time will come soon, darling.”

Chenle didn’t reply anything since he is used to these false promises by n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter