Only Sungyeol for Myungsoo

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                             

 

 

Chenle was surprised when Woohyun came to fetch him that day instead of his Daddy. He knew that his uncle was kind enough to offer him to go together but its okay, really, he does not mind waiting for his dad alone. But Woohyun told him that they would meet his Daddy at their home today as they will be having dinner together. He saw Jisung coming to get him as well, excitedly bouncing, so he had no reason to disagree.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Myungsoo reached to Sunggyu and Woohyun’s apartment late the day knowing Chenle is in safe hands. And he knew the little kid loves being there since he would be able to have time with his two best friends, Jisung and Renjun. Renjun is Winwin’s brother who is their neighbor.

 

 

Tired from whole day photo shoot plus the client’s demand of getting the album done within this week since they would be gone for long trip at the end of the week made him go crazy.

 

When the doorbell rang, Chenle was the one to rush to get it because he missed his Daddy so much.

“Hey sweetheart, how are you doing?” Myungsoo asked picking Chenle in his arms.

“Hello Daddy. I am doing super good. I am having fun with Renjun hyung and Jisungie~.” Chenle said with cheerful voice which would help all the weariness of his Dad melt away.

“I know you had a loooong day Daddy. Namu ajusshi is done with cooking, we can have dinner now and I will give you a massage.” Chenle said with gesture of doing shoulder massage with these cute small hands.

Sometimes Myungsoo wonders how did Chenle grew up so well. He hears his colleagues talking about their children are, how nasty their behavior is, how much they are stubborn, or how they don’t obey, but Chenle, although he gives trouble at times, he is much more mature for his age. He understand his Daddy very well and is a big support to him.

 

Myungsoo nuzzled his face in the kids stomach making him giggle all the way.

His dolphin like screech made the others leave their work and come see them.

 

                           

“Welcome Myung. Get fresh, I am going to set the dinner.” Woohyun said smiling while Sunggyu took Chenle with him.

 

After dinner, Myungsoo had a gut feeling, this was not just a simple dinner invitation, he needed to face something else bigger. His predictions came right when Sunggyu sat at the dinner table across him and had that face, the face when he needed to have some talk, real talk.

“The kids are playing well by themselves”, Woohyun announced taking a seat next to his husband.

The playful atmosphere during dinner with all the kids around was changed to the gloomy one which Myungsoo was not liking at all.

“So…”. Myungsoo started as he wanted to get this conversation done with and go back home to spend time with his son.

“So…”, Sunggyu started. “So how is work going?”

Woohyun face palmed. He knew his husband was never good in such things. It took him lots of aegyo to lure his hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter