Daddy-Son Time

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

 

 

Woohyun was stunned by the kid’s reply. From that day on, he didn’t dare bring up the issue. 

 

~~~

 

Sungjong wanted to try his best before giving up. Instead of reaching out to Myungsoo directly, he was extra nice to Chenle. He dig into Myungsoo’s past, searched for who was his husband, what kind of person was he, what are his interests and so on.

 

 

It was not an easy task but somehow, Sungjong managed to collect some important information. He found out that Myungsoo graduated in Photography major, he lives alone in Seoul, he has one younger brother named Moonsoo, all the past organizations he worked for and his own small office now. But what made Sungjong’s jaw drop was knowing Myungsoo’s husband. He is none other than Lee Sungyeol, the young CEO of Genius Cosmetics!

 

 

 

As much as Sungjong knows, Myungsoo is not of that high caliber compared to the astounding profile of Lee Sungyeol.

“Ah…this is just the common story of a Rich Man, Poor Woman but with sad ending. That Sungyeol, the rich brat must have regretted marrying a commoner after few years of being together and must have divorced. Hmm…why are rich people always jerk.” Sungjong had scorn towards the young CEO even though he has always been a fan of Genius Cosmetics line due to its quality.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Sungyeol misses his son dearly. He misses his soft touch, he misses his cute little giggles, he misses his brightness every time. But he was caught in the situation and could do nothing to be with his ray of sunshine. The world outside thinks that he is the most successful person, achieved so much at early age, most powerful CEO, but only he knows how empty he is from within. His loved ones are far from his reach, they might have probably erased him from their memory due to the pain he has afflicted upon them. Chenle was only a year and half when he had to…sigh.

 

 

The only thing that is keeping him going forward is the videos Doyoung send him of Chenle. He had asked the principal of the Dream Kindergarten, Mr. Seo Johnny to appoint Doyoung as Chenle’s homeroom teacher but since the position was not opened, they appointed him as Senior KG teacher but nonetheless he could be nearby Chenle so, he was thankful towards the tall Principal.

Sungyeol was completely satisfied by Doyoung’s job which was to daily send him pictures and videos of Chenle playing, eating, sleeping. He fondly looks at the images of his son and cries alone at night.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Now that Sungjong had a better view of Myungsoo’s life, he wanted to reach out to him more.

Knowing that Myungsoo was taking Chenle out the upcoming Saturday, Sungjong decided to follow them. The father and son were playing games in the arcade when suddenly, they heard a familiar voice.

“Ah…Chenle, Myungsoo sshi, you guys are here as well.” Sungjong feigned innocence.

“Annyeonghaseyo Seonseang nim.” Chenle greeted cheerfully.

“Hello Sungjong sshi.” To be very honest, Myungsoo wanted this day to be fully their only so, he was not so welcoming for the interruption.

“Lele, you wanted to play the VR game over there right, would you want to go now?” Myungsoo wanted to have their quality time. But Chenle was so engrossed in his car race that he didn’t notice the discomfort in his Daddy.

“I am going to win here Daddy. We will play VR game later.” Myungsoo pouted and sat beside his son.

“Wow! This seems interesting. You are doing a great job C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter