Waiting for the moment

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

 

 

The month was hectic for Sungyeol, monitoring the promotion of new product and having dinner, lunch with the shareholders and other business personnel regularly was really a tedious task for him, but he would do anything to be back with his family. He needed the support of as many stockholders as possible.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Chenle was counting the days for his birthday and it was nearing and nearing. The little boy really wanted to see his Appa at his birthday but he also didn’t want to seem impatient.

 His Daddy had told him that Appa would come back to them once he finishes his work. So, the boy was still waiting for the moment.

 

He kept the photo frame of his Appa close to his heart and slept that night hoping the day to finally meet him would come soon.

His Appa is so handsome and his bright smile resembled his own. Though he has no memory of being with his Appa, but he could feel that he is the nicest person by the way his Daddy has told about him.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Myungsoo came to wake up the little child in the morning to find him snuggling into the blanket and he was holding something tightly. He slowly loosened the hold and saw what was he holding so dearly and saw their family photo.

 

 

 

 

Chenle was crying loudly in Myungsoo’s hold so, Sungyeol ran from the kitchen to the living room to see his husband struggling to calm down the little boy.

Sungyeol hurriedly wiped his hand in his apron and rushed to the duo. He carefully carried Lele. The cute boy immediately stopped crying as soon as he was passed on to his Appa.

“Hey, this is unfair. I was rocking him to and fro to make him quite down and he was crying louder and as soon as you carried he kept QUIET, without doing anything!” Myungsoo was pouting cutely, Sungyeol didn’t know who was kid there, Lele or Myungsoo. He laughed out loud to make Myungsoo’s pout grow bigger.

Woohyun appeared from the kitchen at the mean time. “Jisung is like that too, he needs me all the time. Poor my hamster always gets kicked by our son.”

“Maybe Lele would be Appa’s child later!” Myungsoo was sulking so, Sungyeol kissed the pout away.

Woohyun rolled his eyes at them but he too could not disagree that they were looking super cute together. The family felt complete. So, he took out his phone and clicked a picture where Sungyeol was looking lovingly at Chenle, Myungsoo was pouting and Lele was looking happy with his parent.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Another dinner night at WooGyu’s apartment.

 

Woohyun saw that Myungsoo was fidgeting a lot that day. And knowing him from all these years made him easy to read.

“Myungsoo, what’s troubling you?”

The called person was startled for a moment before answering, “N…Nothing hyung.”

Woohyun sighed hearing the answer.

“You know you can lean on us right. If anything is on your mind, you can share.”

Sunggyu came out of the bedroom putting Jisung and Chenle to bed. They were being hyper a little while ago but soon fell asl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter