A puppet

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                             

 

 

Sungyeol was making the final preparations for the Derma Cosmetic product. He wanted his product to be the best. Genius has good reputation in the market for its quality product. Going through each details, he was really doing his finest, he didn’t want any compromise.

 

 

Taking little break from his work, Sungyeol was watching the videos of his son sent to him by Doyoung. Lele is just so cute laughing his heart out but when he sees the little kid pouting since he has to wait for his turn to get on the slide, he looks too adorable. Sungyeol squeals at his child’s cuteness.

 

 

Thinking now, Chenle has really grown so much. His 6th birthday was approaching. He wanted to make grand party to celebrate his son’s birthday but he just could not. What’s the use of all the wealth he has when it cannot even be used for the happiness of his loved ones.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Byun Busik, Genius’s legal advocate, was preparing for the official launch as well.

He was surprised by sudden visit of the CEO at his office.

“Ah…CEO nim. Is there any problem?”

“Can I not visit you without having problem?!” Sungyeol smiled.

“It’s not like that. You can visit here any time. After all it’s your office.”

“So, have all the legal preparations finished for our launching. Our patent right and everything are assured right?” Sungyeol inquired.

“Yes. Everything is going well. You can be assured in legal issues.” Busik assured. “But I don’t think you are here for that purpose.”

“Busik sshi, if you have finished your work here, can we go for coffee?” Sungyeol sighed.

 

 

 

 

Once they got their order, Sungyeol opened up.

“Hyung, how much time is there to get back my authority?”

When Sungyeol called him Hyung, Busik knew it was not CEO Lee Sungyeol he was talking to but a father who is yearning to be with his son.

“Mrs.  Lee had given the Power of Attorney to Goo Jonghee for 5 years, only few months are remaining for the due date. But there is a condition that, if after the time period, you are still not capable and voted as a CEO for the next run, the Power of Attorney still will be with your aunt.”

“I need to get this derma project launch very well and win the heart of major shareholders by giving it  a huge success so that, I would be chosen as CEO for the next term as well. Else Goo Jonghee is going to take over the company and my rights would still be with her.” Sungyeol was serious, more than the money and power, he really wanted to be with his family. Now since all his rights are managed by his aunt, he is just working without any authority, like a puppet, his shares are freezed, his accounts are on hold. This was the main reason, he could not protect his family and stay with them even though he wanted. He needed to save his company and his family.

“Don’t worry much Sungyeol. You will be able to do well. You have worked so hard till this day, it’s time to get its fruit.” Busik hold his shoulder as if giving strength to the worried man.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Sungyeol still remembers clearly the shock he felt when he knew about this arrangement.

The first things Mrs. Lee said to Sungyeol when he entered the house, which he had left for foreve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter