At last...finally!

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

 

 

Myungsoo saw the headlines of Sungyeol elected as CEO for the next run. He was so happy that he celebrated his win at his office by distributing lunch boxes to all his staffs. He even made Chenle take half leave at his school and planned for a quality Daddy-Son time.

 

 

“What’s the occasion Daddy?” Chenle asked bouncing up and down in his passenger seat of his Daddy’s car.

“Today Daddy is really happy.” Myungsoo answered showing his dimples.

“For???” Chenle asked him suspiciously.

“Just because.” Myungsoo knew that he missed his Appa very much, so he didn’t want to trigger the feeling.

“So, first we are going to your favorite restaurant and since today is a special day, you can have double scoop of your favorite ice cream.”

Chenle shouted YEY!!! In his dolphin voice, no wonder he takes that from his Appa, Sungyeol’s alien scream were similar to Lele’s.

 

 

 

After their lunch, they headed to the shopping mall. In the figurine section, it was difficult to recognize who was the child there because Myungsoo was as excited as Lele to buy those One Piece and Naruto figurines.

Chenle was super happy to enjoy his free time, it had been long since the two of them had spent good time together.

At night, the home was filled with giggles and fits of laughter during dinner.

 

Tucking his baby nicely in the bed, Myungsoo was about to close the door when he heard Chenle sleep talking, “Appa, come fast, I want to play with you too.”

He went inside and kissed his baby’s head and whispered, “Yeollie, come fast, we are waiting for you.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

Sungyeol went to his mother’s tomb with a bouquet of white daisies, it was his mother’s favorite flower. The other times he went there to pour his anger, resentment and anxiety. But today for the first time, he went there with tears in eyes and heart of repentance.

“Eomma, can you please forgive your son. I despised you all my life without knowing what all you went through to support me and raise me up. Today I am seated in the CEO position again, thanks to you, thanks to aunt. I will work hard so that, you can be proud of your son.

Eomma, I am going to meet Chenle soon, I am afraid if he hates me for leaving him at such young age, I cannot handle if that happens. Now that I am in parent position, I can understand you more. How bad you must have felt knowing that I was not fond of you. If you can, please forgive my foolishness.”

Sungyeol spent entire two and half hour crying, saying things he had been keeping inside himself from so long, going over all the memories.

 

 

~~~

 

 

When he reached home, the first thing he was welcomed by was a loud yell from his aunt.

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol, where have you been all day? You would not receive your phone, Secretary Lee does not know about your whereabouts, no one has any clue, do you know how worried I was!”

At other times, he would have shook off his aunt but today he smiled and caught his aunt’s hands. “Sorry imo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter