Unexpected Meeting 💞

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

 

 

Sungyeol was sitting on the coffee table, anxious, he reached there before the set time. He was not sure if opening up himself to Sungjong was a good thing since he does not know about the homeroom teacher at all. But according to Doyoung, he was a sincere person so, he trusted him. Moreover, he too was eager to be with his husband and child but was not sure how to make that possible.

“Sorry, did I make you wait you for long?” Sungjong asked making Sungyeol break away from his chain of thoughts.

“Nope. I too just reached here.” Sungyeol straightened his coat masking his nervousness.

“Shall we get something to eat first?”

Sungjong nodded since that would give them some time to warm up.

After they received their order, Sungyeol started, “So, let’s just cut the chase. To sum up, I met Myungsoo for the first time during my volunteer work. I was studying to take over the company, while Myungsoo was fresh graduate. When my mom found out about our relationship, she was fuming with anger so, I left Genius to settle with Myungsoo. I was happy with him, honestly, I didn’t care if I lost my wealth, my status, my power, all that mattered was Myungsoo and our happiness.”

Sungjong was listening intently to the story, if he wanted to help them get together, he had to get to the root of the problem.

Instead of Sungyeol, the homeroom teacher was the one bawling his eyes out. The young CEO had become strong with all the happenings these past years. He knew to handle his emotions well. So, he was the one comforting the younger in the end.

“It’s okay, Sungjong sshi. It’s okay.” Sungyeol was rubbing circles in the back of the younger which calmed him down after a while.

“H..how could karma be this bad? How could they ruin the happiness of such sweet family? This is not okay Sungyeol sshi.” Sungyeol passed on another tissue to the younger which he accepted with a thankful heart.

 

~~~

 

After bidding him goodbye, Sungyeol went to his van. Only there, he let out a long sigh. It was difficult for him as well to reminiscence the past but the pain he goes through daily, not able to hold Lele in his arm, not to be there for Myungsoo when he is tired of his job, not being able to attend Parents’ meeting of his one and only child, is much more.

He slightly doubted about Sungjong, if he would be able to be of any help to their situation. Seeing the grimace in the other for him, he once again realized how pitiful his life is.     

 

~~~

 

He still doubted when Sungjong texted Sungyeol to come to Seoul Children Grande Park immediately.

The day was outing of kindergarten kids, PG group and Nursery group, to the Fun Park so, all kids were jumping excitedly.

Sungjong waved a big HI to Sungyeol.

The young CEO didn’t understand why he was being called in such childish place, on a work day, at office hour, but still went there since the younger had promised he would not regret leaving his office in the middle of work.

But all his questions got answered when he heard a dolphin screech from little afar. There was Chenle playing with his friends, jumping around, full of energy as always.

 

 

Sungyeol was rooted to his place, he could not move at all. It was the first time since he left the child, he is seeing him in real, with his own eyes, not through some videos but running around in real. He was totally enchanted by the loud giggles, beautiful, pure baby face! He didn’t know he was crying until Sungjong came to him. “Sungyeol sshi, please stop crying. I didn’t call you to see you cry, again.”

“Sorry. I was just…carried out.” Sungyeol rubbed the tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter