Kindergartener Chenle

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                           

 

 

 

“Lele, wake up.” Myungsoo shook his 5 year old son softly.

“Daddy, 5 minutes.” The cute boy refused to get up.

“You will be late to school honey. Wake up.” Myungsoo tried again.

But Lele had no intention of waking up, instead he just pulled the blanket higher and cuddled inside.

Myungsoo sighed. This has been his daily battle, to wake up Lele needed great effort each day.

“Then Daddy is going to have all the Cream Cheese Pancake for breakfast and take Blueberry Muffin for lunch. Sweet dream.”

Lele shot out of bed at once and chirped, “I want cream cheese pancakes and blueberry muffins ALL. If Daddy wants, I will give you one each but others are mine.”

With this Lele dashed to the kitchen at the speed of the lightning.

Myungsoo patted himself for being able to get Lele out of bed without chaos.

 

 

 

 

 

Lele’s mouth watered seeing all his favorite foods on the table. He was about to jump into the dishes but Myungsoo’s voice stopped him.

“Lele, brush your teeth, wash you face, then you can eat to your heart’s content.”

Lele pouted showing his discontent but his Daddy was being firm.

“Daddy bad.” Lele said putting the toothpaste in his Hello Kitty toothbrush.

Myungsoo smiled despite the reproach of his cute son.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

After reaching at the kindergarten, Myungsoo kissed his baby boy goodbye.

“Be nice at school. Don’t trouble your teachers and friends, okay. And finish all your blueberry muffins.”

Myungsoo patted his hair.

“Nae, Daddy. I am a big boy now and I have many friends so, don’t worry about me.” Lele shot his eye smile which was as bright as the sun shining outside if not more.

 

 

 

 

 

Lele hurried to get off the car when he saw Jisung, his best friend, going towards the school gate. Myungsoo watched as his son high fived Jisung and went in together. He saw, Sungjong, their homeroom teacher receiving the boys with big smile.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

It was Parents Day at Chenle’s school. All kids were dressed in beautiful attire, full smile was garnering their faces, they were excited to see the beautiful decorations throughout the premises.

While Myungsoo was busy discussing about his child with his teacher, Chenle dragged Jisung with him for the horse ride.

 

“Is Chenle still giving you hard time, seonsaeng-nim?” Myungsoo wanted to know if he has improved from before.

Sungjong smiles widely replying, “He has gotten lot better now. It was difficult to handle him at first because he was too stubborn. Now he is getting familiar to the place and is doing well.”

Myungsoo nodded feeling content hearing the teacher’s remark.

“By the way, Myungsoo-sshi, you can c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter