Did I see HIM?!

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                           

 

 

Myungsoo had been longing to hear those words for a long time but now that he actually did hear it, he is flipping from inside.

“Can you please repeat it? I didn’t hear it clearly.” Once is never enough.

Sungyeol knew that the younger was just teasing but he complied to it anyway. “I love you, Kim Myungsoo. Will you be my boyfriend?”

“Wow! This is really happening, right! My ears are not playing right!” Myungsoo lifted Sungyeol in the air and made two rounds twirling. Yes, he was that happy.

“Yes, I will be your boyfriend. I will be your husband. I will be your soul mate.” He put the taller boy in the ground.

Sungyeol was equally happy, if not more.

“But…” Myungsoo was serious. “I don’t want to snatch you away from your mother. I don’t want to seize the comfortable life you are living.”

“My mother only cares if I am learning the ways to handle the business, she was never there when I was sick or I needed her the most. For her, I am only the heir of Genius, nothing more. And believe me Myungsoo, love is all that I have lacked of till you appeared in my life. I would be showered by love every day when I am with you and that’s what matters.”

“That you can be fully assured. I am going to pamper you with my love. But is there no any way, your mother would accept us?”

“Not in a million year. For her, marriage is a business deal, but for me, it’s a bonding of two hearts.”

“You will have to go through lots of hardship if you decide to be with me.”

“I believe we two can come over any obstacle together.”

Myungsoo’s eyes were filled with tears of joy.

“Please wait for a moment. I will be back soon.”

Myungsoo ran so quick, Sungyeol had no time to say anything.

The wind was cool and he loved the atmosphere of the park, to feel this free is the new emotion for him and he was enjoying it.

Myungsoo came back panting heavily.

“There are no any good shops around here so, sorry.”

Sungyeol could not decipher what he was sorry for.

Myungsoo knelt down and took out the single stick of rose from his jacket pocket.

“Lee Sungyeol, you are the most beautiful person in my life. I love you sincerely and promise to be there for you in every moment of life. Though I may not be able to give you the physical riches you have been experiencing but I promise to make you feel rich with love. Will you be my boyfriend?”

Myungsoo forwarded the rose towards the stunned boy.

“Yes.” Sungyeol exclaimed.

Myungsoo smiled warmly.

“Now that you are my boyfriend, will you marry me?” Myungsoo had a small metal ring with him.

Sungyeol was super happy to meet Myungsoo that faithful day, he is glad that he got opportunity to volunteer in that organization.

“I promise to get you original one later. This was so sudden, I could only get this, so…..”

“Yes, I will. I will marry you.” Sungyeol didn’t let Myungsoo complete his sentence.

Myungsoo slipped the ring in Sungyeol’s beautiful finger. He got up and kissed his boyfriend.

The elder was surprised at first but slowly responded to the kiss.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Sungyeol’s mother was astonished when she found out that he made life-long promise with that photographer. Her son had never rebelled strongly, so she was sure Sungyeol would leave the boy and moreover, she thought it to be a passing feeling, she had never expected them to make such decision.

 

His mother bragged inside his room, without any notice but come to think of it, when has she ever.

“I warned you, didn’t I? How could you meet that photographer again when I strictly told you to stay away from him!”

“Sorry to say this Mother but this time I cannot comply with your command. I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Please, let us be together and I promise to work hard on my job.” Sungyeol tried to persuade his mother.

“Ha! What additional value can he bring to our company? You will marry with daughter of Mr. Jung in the upcoming month and that’s final.” She said with authority.

Sungyeol knew that his mother was planning to marry him with Ms. Jung but could not sacrifice his love for this stupid business deal.

“Mother, sorry but I love Myungsoo and I am going to marry only him.”

 “Listen Mr. Lee Sungyeol. If you decide to go against me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter