Near...yet far

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                         

 

 

Even Sungjong could not recognize Myungsoo when he came out of the restroom.

 

Myungsoo was thinking of running out from there but then again what would he say to the homeroom teacher and again Sungyeol was in need of help, if he could be of some use, he would be more than satisfied. So, he put on the mask, dropped his hair down, wore a cap, put on the glasses and went out.

 

“Um…I too have some of my close friends here and I don’t want to let them know about my presence.” Myungsoo told in a muffled voice. Yes, he was putting on a huge muffler around him as well. Luckily, he had the stuffs of the model, from the previous photoshoot for winter dress, in his bag. 

Sungjong heard him clearly though and knew who that close friend was. He didn’t want to dig down and make him uncomfortable.

Sungjong let Secretary Lee and Myungsoo meet.

“Hello. You can call me L.Kim.” Myungsoo greeted the now relieved Secretary.

 

 

 

Sungyeol was informed about the arrival of new photographer. He went to personally thank Sungjong and also the photographer for making it there on such short notice. But unfortunately, the said person was already among the crowd, clicking pictures.

 

 

Thankfully the program went well. Many renowned people were invited and the product got positive review from lots of critics. Media presence was huge showing the well aspect of marketing.

 

 

 

After the end of the event, Sungyeol invited Sungjong for the dinner, he wanted to invite the photographer as well for saving the day but the young man had already left.

“Sungjong sshi, please bid my good bye to Secretary Lee and also to the CEO nim. I need to get Chenle from school so, need to go.” Sungjong recalled Myungsoo saying this as soon as the event ended.

 

 

~~~

 

Sungyeol thought it would be one of the happiest day in his life since he got to bring to the market the product he had been giving all his effort on, but when he was in his bed recollecting the day’s event, he felt bittersweet. How he wished his husband and child were there to share the happiness. But one thing that got him stuck was the eyes of the photographer. Sad that he could not even meet once with the photographer, but whenever his eyes caught the beautiful eyes of the all bundled up man, he could feel his heart beat speeding up. He wanted to confirm if his doubts were true so, asked Secretary Lee the name of the person. L.Kim was definitely new name for him but his heart told something else. He was not sure if he was imagining Myungsoo’s face behind those mask or was it really him. But for now, he was content that he is one step closer to his mission.

 

 

~~~

 

Myungsoo picked up Chenle from school.

“Daddy, why are you so quiet today? Did something happen?” For a 5 year kid, Chenle sure was observant.

“Um…it’s nothing dear. Daddy is just tired, had a long day baby. How was your day?” Myungsoo questioned instead.

“It was good. I really like our dance teacher Jung Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter