Anything for Lele

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                               

 

 

They were having happy life, small family but content in themselves. After 2 months, Chenle got a cute friend for himself. Sunggyu was super happy carrying his baby. Woohyun’s pain was worth seeing the joy. The cute baby boy was named Jisung. Myungsoo and Sungyeol always thanked Jisung’s parents for their warm heart, which the elders just brushed off saying they have been such good support to them as well.

 

~~~

 

Sungyeol was in panic since Chenle had high fever from yesterday. Moreover his eyes are bulging and seeing his small child in such pain made Sungyeol cry out in pain as well. They took him to hospital since his fever was not reducing to know that the kid had hyperthyroidism. It’s a condition where the child’s thyroid gland makes too much thyroid hormone. The over-secretion of thyroid hormone leads to over-activity of the child’s metabolism and can cause weight loss, a rapid heartbeat, sweating, irritability and nervousness.

Sungyeol felt so helpless. “My son does not deserve this. He is just about 18 months and he has to be admitted in the hospital, take all those medicines and go through so much pain.”

Myungsoo was feeling equally miserable if not more, but needed to stay strong for his spouse and for his child. He comforted Sungyeol.

 

Doctors told that it can be cured after surgery but it needs long follow ups. Myungsoo went in to his office and asked for advance payment. Seeing the condition he is in, the company provided the money but still he was lacking. Before he could ask for anything, Sunggyu came and provided him their saving. Chenle was like WooGyu’s own son. But still it was insufficient. Myungsoo kept these things secret to Sungyeol since he didn’t want him to worry more. And knowing how sensitive Sungyeol is, he might break down so, Myungsoo went on for different measures. Myungsoo found a part time job at casino at night. Only on finding out why his husband needed to take on extra job, Sungyeol came to know what they had been going through.

Sungyeol asked Myungsoo to not take the job since it was a risky one and moreover, he too needed rest after long day work. Myungsoo could not win the stubborn Sungyeol and gave up but was worrying how to meet the needs.

“Don’t worry Soo, I will not let my child suffer. Neither will I let you to take all the burden.”

“It’s not burden Yeollie. It’s my responsibility and I am ready to do anything for the sake of my family.”

Sungyeol’s eyes were once again filled with tears but he held back and hugged his husband.

“Let me just handle this for this once, okay. Trust me, everything is going to be okay.”

Sungyeol was determined to find out way to save his child and his family.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Early next morning, after Myungsoo went to his office, he asked Woohyun to take care of Chenle for a while. He didn’t want to trouble the other but he had no option.

Sungyeol styled up, wore his suit, put on the best look as he can and went out.

When people saw him, many people bowed down at him. He felt uncomfortable by the attention but he needed to do it. Before knocking on the door, he retracted his hand. The place where he had vowed to never come back, today he is here in front of that door with hope to get help for his child.

Taking long breathe, he knocked the door.

As soon as he entered the door, the women inside yelled, “Who let you come inside? Secretary Kim, isn’t it your job to not let any stranger enter my office without my permission?”

She was fuming with anger but Sungyeol knelt down in front of her. “Please I want to talk to you eomma.”

“Eomma! I don’t have any son. I think you have come to the wrong place Mister.” Mrs. Lee’s voice was full of scorn.

“Eomma, please help me. My son is in hospital and he needs treatment. Please, I will do anything you say.” Sungyeol was still in his knees.

Sungyeol very well knew that his mother would not agree to anything unless there is any profit for her.

“I had already told you before that my door is closed for you once you step out of my house. Now you come back to me shamelessly to ask for money, how pitiful. Couldn’t your photographer husband find ways to accumulate the money?! Ha…you had said before that love is the only things that matters. So, what now, maybe your love can give new life to your son.”

Sungyeol felt too bad to hear such things about Myungsoo and his son but he was prepared to take the shame when he decided to come to his mother. There was not even a slight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter