Epilogue

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

 

 

After the family re-union, everybody around them applauded and were happy for them.

“How did this happen?” Sungyeol asked particularly to no one and every one.

From behind the cabinet, Goo Jonghee appeared, “Say thanks to your genius imo.”

“Imo, is this all your doing?”

“You were being idiot, so I had to do something to fulfill Chenle’s wish. It had been Lele’s wish from way before, right baby?” Goo Jonghee asked to the small ball of sunshine.

“YESSSS!” Today Lele was screaming in his dolphin voice more than other days but no one were complaining since it’s his birthday.

“Appa, now you have finished your work right? You will not leave me and Daddy again right?” Lele wanted to be assured.

“I am never leaving you Lele.” Sungyeol kissed his baby’s forehead.

“And you too, Soo.” He looked right in the eyes of his husband to let him know how things are going to be just right from now on.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Sungjong got a call from unknown number. He thought it must be some parent calling to ask about their children so, he received the call.

“Hello. This is Sungjong sshi right?”

“Yes, I am speaking.”

“I am Goo Jonghee. You might not know me personally but I am aunt of Lee Sungyeol.”

Sungjong’s eyes widen by the information, he didn’t know what to feel, should he get scared.

“Can we meet for a while after school is over? I need to discuss something with you.”

Sungjong barely managed to speak, “Nae”.

His heart was beating rapidly after the call. Did she know about his meeting with Sungyeol, what does she want, will she threaten him?

But he could not run away, he has watched many movies and dramas so, he knows that they will find him even if he hides in the Himalayas. So, he mustered up all his courage and went to meet the Director of Genius.

 

 

When he went inside the NIT café, he was informed that his seat is reserved in the second floor, which made him swallow the lump in his throat.

“Welcome Sungjong sshi. Please have a seat.” Goo Jonghee looked intimidating in the teacher’s eyes.

Maybe the Director too felt it so, she smiled at him.

“Please be comfortable.”

This didn’t help the younger though.

“Sungjong sshi, I wanted to discuss about Chenle’s birthday.”

Huh…did he hear it right! Out of all the things in the world, Sungjong had never thought Goo Jonghee would have wanted to talk about THAT!

“As Chenle’s 6th birthday is in couple of days, I wanted to make it special for him so, I need your help. Would you mind joining me?”

Sungjong smiled for the first time after he entered the room.

“I would love to.”

 

So, the party they were enjoying now was the joint effort of Goo Jonghee and Lee Sungjong.

    

 

~~~

 

 

Sungyeol was sincerely grateful towards his aunt.

“Thank you so much imo. I was being coward but you made this day possible.”

“Anything for you Sungyeol ah. As I said, you are very important to me and your family is my family.”

 

 

~~~

 

After the party, Sungyeol went with Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter