Sungyeol's Revelation

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

 

 

“You had no meetings outside today but I didn’t see you at your desk as well.” Goo Jonghee inquired.

“Ms. Mijoo wanted to have some business talk over the lunch.” Sungyeol lied, he needed to protect his loved ones.

“Ok. And what did she say?” She wanted to know if Sungyeol was telling the truth.

Luckily, they had a quick meet before the CEO reached the office. “Yeah, she was requesting to authorize their chain as official distributor of our soon-to-be launched derma product.”

“About that, Mr. Tablo has been asking me to give them the authority.”

“Mr. Tablo’s chain is really popular for cosmetics. But for Derma product, I guess Ms. Mijoo’s chain would do well too.”

“Okay. Let’s evaluate them later. First, we need final product.”

“Don’t worry, we have around 3 months left before the year end and we are surely going to meet the deadline.” Sungyeol re-assured.

 

 

~~~

 

 

At night, Sungyeol could not help but recall the whole day, how Chenle’s laughter was boisterous, his small hands were so soft, his kiss…his kiss was so tender. How much he longs for his kid.

But however sweet the meeting was and he was tempted to do it again, he should refrain himself from this. It could ruin all that was hard achieved till this day and he loves his family dearly so, can’t put them in any risk.

He remembers each moment of his past clearly, like as if it’s the incidents that just happened yesterday.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Sungyeol was falling deep in love with the younger but he could not muster his guts to tell it to his mother. He lost his father when he was young. So, his mother raised him strictly. She wanted to raise a successful entrepreneur who would be able to take over the company.

Sungyeol appreciates his mother for being a single lady and upbringing him but at the same time, the workaholic life of his mother made him miss that motherly feeling even when they meet per day. She was of strict nature who only cared about his grades. He had to excel in each subject, he was never allowed to hang out with anyone, so never had friends with strong bond. She used to say why waste time.

She always used to say him to stay alert from people since they can be two-faced and want to be close with him only to gain something from him, people are naturally selfish and greedy.

He kept all those in mind, but he still had soft heart. Sungyeol’s mother never loved how he was sociable and had weak heart. She wanted her son to be strong while making decision, think about profit of the company before anything else, but Sungyeol put human emotions before the benefit.

She exclusively hated the thought of love, she said that marriage is a long term business proposal. It should be done with the partner with whom we can maximize our value and goodwill.

So, his relationship with Myungsoo needs to be kept secret. His mother had a long tour to Europe so, he was able to breathe properly. But now that the time for her return is coming, he was dreading the situation.

 

 

 

Knowing Sungyeol from his childhood, Ryeowook could feel that Sungyeol is changing. He has started to smile more than usual and he is in happy mood every time. He was enjoying his life at the moment.

One day after Sungyeol got fresh after coming from college, the butler went to his room, “Sungyeol ah, seems like something good has happened these days.”

Caught off-guard, he smiled, “It’s nothing hyung. I am usually smiley.”

“I know you are a cheerful kid. You have not let your heart go dark in any situation.” Ryeowook really admired the child, he is the one who took care of him from the childhood. He has seen him cry when his mother scolded him for scoring 99 out of 100, he has seen him longing for friendship as he was gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter