You too...Oh! You too...

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

 

 

Tuesday came after like million years to Myungsoo. And when the day came, Myungsoo was so very excited, he dressed himself up and with pretty much excitement and little nervousness, he went to his office only to be dazed off. He took early leave from office so that he would not miss his Gummy Angel in case he decided to show up earlier.

Finally taking a long breathe, he entered the Foundation. The owner was surprised to see him again, since there were no any specific reason for the young lad to come.

He made an excuse of missing the smiles of the children which earned a huge smile on the old man’s face himself.

While having little chit-chat with the owner, Myungsoo’s eyes were frantically searching for the tall boy for whom he had come or at least the kind lady from last time to get any updates.

 

 

Myungsoo was so happy when he saw the lady from last time. With a gentle smile, she approached the expectant boy and excused from the Director making excuse of giving him a tour. When they were out of the hearing range of the old man, Myungsoo immediately asked if Sungyeol is yet to come.

Dropping his smile she apologized, “Sorry Myungsoo sshi, Sungyeollie came yesterday to collect his Certificate. He needed it to submit to another organization.”

Myungsoo tried hard not to look so disappointed. “Please don’t apologize Maam. You have been a great help.”

Maybe I will meet him somewhere else if he is my destiny. Myungsoo thought and returned home with a heavy heart.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The pretty face of Sungyeol, his stunning figure, his dazzling smile, everything was haunting Myungsoo every day.

 

Days were going pretty slow as per his interest.

One day his boss called him and assigned him to go for an event ‘Greenhouse Gas Reduction”.
“Please take good pictures of the program. INFINITE are the Brand Ambassador of the campaign so, do expect lots of fangirls there.” The Director’s words were ringing in his ear as he got the address and left the office premises with his Canon. He was feeling some tingling feeling in his stomach, maybe because he has been following the group since their debut in 2010. Their songs and cheoreo had always been master piece and he was fascinated by their variety skills as well.

Myungsoo was feeling joyful after so long. When he reached the venue, he could not believe the long line of fans. Amazed he entered the venue from the back door for Press.

INFINITE were being playful with the ribbons and kids, they were so natural, didn’t feel like he was there with the World Class Idols! More reason to love them.

Myungsoo clicked the pictures professionally but he took some shots of the members being playful for his personal reference. He was delighting in his fanboying process while something else or say someone else caught his attention.

Behind the stage, there he was, the person he had been looking for frantically all these while. Playing with the little kid, he was glowing with his dazzling smile, Sungyeol, looking as amazing as ever. He immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter