Cupid Woohyun

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                    

 

 

Sungjong welcomed the kids with smile. He had a small hue of pink decorating his cheeks when he saw Myungsoo, who came to drop off Chenle.

Myungsoo was certainly oblivious to the younger’s shooting heart eyes but someone saw it.  

 

 

~~~

 

 

After noticing it few more times, the one who saw it could not contain it within himself. It was not like he was prying in other’s personal life or something but he has this gifted quality of being extra observant.

So, Woohyun decided he had to talk to his husband about this because he is worried for Myungsoo. 

Finishing dinner and tucking Jisung properly to bed, he went to sit beside his lovely partner who was trying to relax getting some updates on the current sports.

 

“Hey, do you think Myungsoo is doing fine by himself. I mean, we know that the boy tries to smile his best whenever possible but it rarely shows his dimples. He used to wear them practically every time before.” Woohyun said snuggling close making himself comfortable.

Sunggyu’s mind was quickly diverted to the topic Woohyun mentioned because though he had not voiced out he was equally concerned for the younger.

It’s been around 4 years, he had been living his life only with Chenle. He had mastered in faking his wellbeing but those who are close to him can sense his loss of inner joy. Sure he was immensely happy with his kid but the longing for his spouse could be visible time and again. Both of them were in true love despite their clashes. Though they try to understand how they broke up, but every reason seemed erse.

 

 

“Should we play match maker for him. That boy is still young to live alone forever.” Sunggyu run his fingers in Woohyun’s hair who was now lying on his lap.

 

“I think somebody is already looking for a chance.”

Sunggyu ears perked up at this.

“Who? Do we know him? Is he sincerely pursuing him?” Woohyun broke out in laughter with the sudden enthusiasm in normally grandpa like Gyu.

“Hey! What’s so funny? I would not want him to go through another heart break, in case if he is out for only his handsome face!” Sunggyu tried to defend himself feeling like being accused of something he didn’t do by the younger.

 

Calming down, Woohyun slightly raised his head to give a quick peck on his lips to his husband. “You are too cute to handle some times, do you know that!”

 

Sunggyu must have grown immune to such action being married for more than half a decade now but still each time he gets slightly flustered by such actions, especially when he is not prepared.

 

 

Woohyun pinched his cheeks to show how he adored that shy side of Sunggyu. While the one suffering wanted to get away from his clutch.  

Sensing the effort to make the runaway, Woohyun pulled him back to sit in his previous position and he himself got back to lying in his favorite lap.

“I am not sure hyung. I think Sungjong has interest in Myungsoo.” Woohyun told remembering the number of times he has seen that love sick puppy face made by the said male while going to drop or receive Jisungie.

 

“Sungjong! The homeroom teacher of our kid?” Sunggyu a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter