Sweet Memory

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                      

 

Hoya invited Myungsoo and Chenle to dinner one night, just casual get together.

Jeno was the one to rush to open the door because he wanted to be the first one to greet his favorite uncle, Myungsoo and his sweet little dongseang Chenle.

“Samcheon…”, Jeno hugged the dimple man.

“Wow! Our Jeno has become more handsome than I last met you!” Myungsoo complimented the jolly boy earning an eye smile.

 

 

“He is already flying in cloud nine without you even complimenting, Myungsoo ah.” A voice came from the kitchen which he could easily recognize as Hoya’s.

“Uncle Yaho,” Chenle hugged the short man wearing purple apron.

“Lele…how many times should I say to call him Uncle Hoya!” Myungsoo reprimanded.

“But I love to call him like that!” Chenle pouted.

“It’s okay man.” Hoya said laughing carrying the cute boy in his arms.

“He just heard once Sunggyu hyung calling you HOYA-YAHO and he picked up so fast!” Myungsoo sighed going over to Dongwoo to greet him.

 

“What are you cutting Dongwoo hyung.” Myungsoo asked pulling his sleeves high ready to assist the elder in the kitchen.

“You have just arrived Myungsoo ah. Go rest! Almost everything is done. I am just cutting some carrots for salad later.” Dongwoo shoved the younger away.

 

Jeno pulled Chenle to his room. He wanted to play the new game console his Appa had bought the day before. When Lele reached to the excited boy’s room, he found another guest there already.

“Nana hyung! You are also here.” Chenle said clutching to Jaemin.

“You came. Jeno had said you would come with your Appa! Where is samcheon?” Jaemin asked.

“I am right here at your service.” Myungsoo said putting down the plate of chips and popcorns.

“Thank You so much Uncle.” Jaemin pecked Myunsgoo in the cheek giggling.

That boy sure loves kissing people, Myungsoo thought.

 

 

 

While the kids were playing at their room, Dongwoo, Hoya and Myungsoo were catching up to their lives. Myungsoo runs a small photo studio who is busy in taking marriage pictures now. Dongwoo owns a small restaurant in the town while Hoya is a dance instructor.

 

 

 

Na Yuta, Jaemin’s brother came to fetch the younger boy who was so immersed with his car race.

“Thank You hyung for letting Nana to stay. I had to run some errand today so, could not come earlier to receive him.” Yuta was grateful he had such good neighbors.   

 

“Don’t worry Yuta. Besides Jeno loves being with Jaemin.” Dongwoo said reassuring the younger.

 

 

Seeing that they had guest home, Yuta hurried to leave but Jaemin was so engrossed with his game that he refused moving a bit.

 

“Nana…how many times should I say you must obey your elders.” Yuta tried to rebuke his little brother but to no vain.

Hoya was the one to speak now, “Leave him Yuta. He can have dinner with us. I will bring him downstairs after that! Till then he will have finished his game as well.”

“I have already troubled you hyung. I don’t want to bother more.” The younger felt apologetic.

“Now…now…how many times have we sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter