Arbitrator Sungjong

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

 

Sungjong was so very furious with Myungsoo’s outburst, yes. But he could not take that upon the little kid. He sincerely loved Chenle and Myungsoo too. At first it was just infatuation but seeing how loving these two were, Sungjong truly fell in love with them.

 

After few days, his anger turned into sympathy. Poor Myungsoo still loved his ex-husband dearly and Chenle was too precious who matured earlier than his age.

 

Sungjong was going through swirl of emotions and now it turned to frustration. He could not understand someone who could leave such loving family. He was determined to do something for the happiness of the sweetest father-son.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Woohyun felt bad whenever he faced the homeroom teacher. Seeing how loving his gaze was towards Chenle, Woohyun was sure, his adoration was pure.

Chenle was playing with Jisung and Renjun when Woohyun came to pick up his son.

Woohyun loved Chenle little too much because 1. He is too adorable. 2. He is more mature than kids his age due to the circumstances. 3. He had seen more than once how lovingly Chenle looks at the other kids whose both parents come to pick them up.

So, he found one excuse or another to stay little longer with the smol boy as much as possible.

“Can I join the slide with you?” Woohyun asked playfully.

Jaemin from his swing shouted, “No, ajusshi. If you play, the slide will break. You are TOO BIG for it.”

“But I too want to play. Please Jaemin ah, let uncle too play, nae.” Woohyun pouted in front of the kids hoping the kids would agree.

“Andwae. You already played much when you were kid, now it’s our turn.” It was Jeno who supported his friend.

Chenle, who was witnessing all this felt bad for his favorite uncle, so he suggested, “How about we play Hide and Seek so that we all can play together.”

Woohyun is always amazed by how intelligent the child is. He loved to hang around with these kids, especially Chenle. He clearly remembered the day he first held the child, he was so small. And now seeing him grow up this beautifully, he was a proud uncle. He always made sure to spend some time with Chenle since he knew Myungsoo always arrives late to pick up his child.

 

“Ok then, let’s decide who would be the seeker.” His son, Jisung joined the game.

Chenle sang Eni Mini Mango and Renjun became the seeker.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Sungyeol was always grateful towards his hyungs, especially Woohyun since he knew that the elder dotted on Chenle like his own kid. He rarely saw Sunggyu came to pick up his son so, Sungyeol guessed he was busy but unlike when Woohyun came, Sunggyu just used to pick up Jisung and bid goodbye. Hoya and Dongwoo used to take turns to pick up Jeno. Dongwoo was like Santa Clause, his pockets were always filled with chocolates for the children.

 Sungyeol was able to know all these details, thanks to Doyoung. Though at first Doyoung was only someone who he had hired for certain task but as time passed by he was fond of the boy. Doyoung was a sensible person, he didn’t know what trouble he was facing but sympathized with the young CEO. So, Sungyeol wanted to shower him with gifts which the younger kindly declined. The bunny looking person was perfect for the job he is assigned.

 

 

 

 

Goo Jonghee barged in the CEO’s office breaking Sungyeol’s chain of thought.

“So, how is the research on the derma project going on?” She asked sitting in the couch.

Sungyeol didn’t like the way she interrupted whatever he was doing.

“It is going fine. We will be able to launch the products by the end of this year.” Anyone who has ears could depict the spite in his voice.

Disregarding the bitterness in her nephew’s tone, she continued, “It better be. We are facing cut-throat competition in the market, we need to stand out to be saleable.”

“You take care of the Beauty salon, leave the rest to me. You need not worry.” Sungyeol wanted this conversation to come to an end as soon as possible.

“Better not dwell in the past and focus on the company. Genius does not want a lacking CEO.”

Sungyeol understood what she meant by past. After all she was the cause of all these. Just thinking about it made him despise her even more.

“Now if you will excuse me, I can concentrate on my work and let others know how capable I am.” He went back to his seat finishing the talk.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter