Welcome Lele

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chenle was happy that he got to have lunch with his Daddy that day. He understood his Daddy was feeling sorry towards the younger so he assured him that he was really okay! And since he made up for yesterday, he was more than happy.

 

~~~

 

Sungyeol’s emotions were making him go crazy, they were riding roller coaster. That handsome face of Myungsoo was still the same, nothing changed. Myungsoo and Lele are the most treasured person of his life but they are the ones with whom he can’t stay. Sungyeol’s eyes were pricking with unshed tears.

Goo Jonghee bragged in the office room right at the moment.

“Where were you before? Your desk was empty!”

“It’s none of your business. I don’t have to report you everything.” Sungyeol yelled at his aunt.

“Perhaps, did you…”

“My head was hurting due to over work so, I went out to get some fresh air. Do I need permission for that as well?” Sungyeol controlled his temper. He knew what that women was capable of, one wrong move and she would find out about Chenle and Myungsoo and make their life horrible.

 

Goo Jonghee knew that was not the matter but let it slide since she had other reasons to come there.

“We are giving the authorization to Mr. Tablo for our Derma product and that’s final.”

“Whatever you say.” It’s not like Sungyeol didn’t want to hand over Mr. Tablo his products, in fact he had thought Haru chain would be better as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Jonghee went out of the office, he texted Sungjong.

“Sungjong sshi, I sincerely thank you for all the opportunities you gave me to meet my son but from now on please we would have to stop this. I don’t want to run into Myungsoo next time, neither do I want to create any trouble to my family. So, me staying away from them is the best things I can do for their happiness. Once again, thank you so much. And please do look after Chenle for me.”

Sungjong understood what Sungyeol has been going through and really felt bad for the elder. He was glad that he could make them meet at least in person. And he was happy for that at the moment but he knew they needed to wait, wait till the right time appears.

 

~~~

 

After lunch, Myungsoo reached his studio but could not focus on his task. He was too distracted by the person he saw at the school before. When he asked if there were some visitors to Sungjong, the homeroom teacher said, there were no any.

He missed his husband so much. At night, he took the album that had his best memories captured. Turning each page, he remembered how happy they were.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Myungsoo welcomed Sungyeol home. He was more than happy to be living with Sungyeol together. But the taller didn’t want to be burden to the younger. He assured him that he has dreamt of waking up next to Sungyeol each day and he is glad to have that fulfilled. Myungsoo told their situation to his mother who asked them to get married.

With the blessings of Myungsoo’s parents and within his close friends circle, they took their vow. First few days went smooth with lots of love and happiness.

 

But their joy was short lived. Myungsoo was sad seeing Sungyeol suffer. He was rejected for job in all big companies despite having high qualification. Sungyeol believed that it was his mother’s doing. After lots of trying, Sungyeol finally managed to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter