Lavender and Roses

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                            

                                              

Staying true to his words, Myungsoo sent him the text first. As soon as Sungyeol reached home, his cell phone beeped.

 

From : Kitty Myungsoo

Have you reached home safely?

 

His face lit up due to the sweet message.

 

To : Kitty Myungsoo

Do you think I live in jungle?! I reached home safe.

 

From : Kitty Myungsoo

The world is full of bad people, what if someone has eyes on you?

 

To : Kitty Myungsoo

I can take care of myself Myungsoo.

Thanks for worrying though J

 

From : Kitty Myungsoo

You should be careful. Especially when you are as attractive as a flower, bees would come running to you.

 

To : Kitty Myungsoo

You are toooo cheesy!

 

From : Kitty Myungsoo

Only for you. In other occasions, you can hardly find me this playful ;)

 

To : Kitty Myungsoo

Hmm…are you grumpy normally?

 

From : Kitty Myungsoo

If you are that curious, we can always meet in person.

 

To : Kitty Myungsoo

Thanks for the offer but I am not that free, you know.

 

From : Kitty Myungsoo

However busy you are, one should not skip breakfast. So, how about we meet up early in the morning.

 

To : Kitty Myungsoo

You are not going to let me out of the hook, are you?

 

From : Myungsoo

I don’t intend to entrap you but as I said I am going to put all my heart to use this opportunity to the maximum.

 

To : Kitty Myungsoo

Then Saturday at 7:00 am at Paradise Café.

 

From : Myungsoo

Sure! Thanks J J J

Have a good rest ^_^

 

Myungsoo was jumping out of excitement now that he could secure a date with his lovely angel. Not sure if it could be termed like that but for now he wanted to bask in this happiness.

Sungyeol was not sure if Myungsoo’s intentions are sincere but still the kitty like smile which the other gave makes him want to trust the other for some reason.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Myungsoo dressed special for the day and went out with little delight and little nervousness.

He came a bit too early maybe because it felt like eternity that he has been tapping his foot out of restlessness.

 

 

Sticking to his promise, Myungsoo never failed to greet Sungyeol Good morning and Good Night. He always reminded him to have proper meal timely. Sungyeol was really touched by all these actions but didn’t reply back much, as he was not sure about this new found adoration. He too was looking forward to Saturday where he could see the kitty like person in real.

 

 

Time felt like ticking tooo slowly as per his likeness. So, Myungsoo thought he should wait for Sungyeol outside so that he could him.

Sungyeol was not expecting to see Myungsoo waiting at the doorstep but when he saw the dimple boy from afar, his smile grew wider.

 

When he was in arm length of the waiting boy, a bouquet of beautiful violet lavender, mixed with red rose with yellow tip appeared in front of his eyes. Sungyeol was surprised to suddenly see the huge bouquet appear out of nowhere.

 

Myungsoo looked so sweet holding the flower with such shy smile, eyes meeting with Sungyeol with so much happiness, Sungyeol felt fluttery inside. From every angle, the boy in front looked innocent, pure, beautiful.

 

 

“Thank You! They look pretty.” Sungyeol received with gratitude.

“Thank You for accepting.” Myungsoo was glad that Sungyeol received the flowers.

 

 

Myungsoo courted Sungyeol inside and they sat in the seat beside the window. Though it was Sungyeol who recommended the café and used to frequent, Myungsoo had reached the place earlier today so, he had taken a good look around.

 

“This is my favorite spot, we can have the view of the people from here and the window light makes the plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter