Revelation of the past

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                           

 

 

Myungsoo felt he was failing as a Dad. Chenle might not have mentioned but Myungsoo knew he was missing his Appa terribly these days. He had seen the portrait his child had drawn, it was the same picture he was holding few days back.

 

 

In the initial days, Myungsoo did everything in his might to get back to Sungyeol, but after THAT, he stopped.

 

 

When Myungsoo knew Sungyeol was back in town, preparing to take over the company, he tried to reach out to his husband but to no avail. The security around him was so tight, he could not enter.

But one day, when he got to see the upcoming CEO from afar, he ran towards him, but got caught by the guards and pushed away. Sungyeol too saw the commotion and when he saw Myungsoo lying on the floor, he tried to rush towards him but was hold back by his mom. He was standing there pathetically when Myungsoo looked up and their eyes met. Sungyeol pleaded with his eyes to go away, his eyes were already teary. He could not see Myungsoo clearly but the latter saw how he was being held by his mom and how much Sungyeol was sacrificing.

Sungyeol screamed in loud voice, “I am so sorry Soo, but remember what I told in the letter.” With this he was dragged away towards the big van.

Myungsoo knew then that, there was no way to get back to his husband, but he would wait as Sungyeol had asked him in the letter, he is ready to wait till eternity.

 

 

There was other instance where Myungsoo was preparing for a big event, he was very excited for the project since it was his first big event attendance and the pay was really awesome.

There was opening of NIT café, it was conglomerate of huge brand, so he was preparing for it. Myungsoo didn’t know how come they approach a newbie photographer like him for such grand event, but he thanked everyone above for this miracle.

The event was tomorrow and Myungsoo was discussing with his staffs about the other works, when he got a call to inform that they would have to cancel the deal. He was beyond stunned so, wanted to know the reason, but the other side had their mouth shut. 

Later, after the event was over, Myungsoo came to know that Sungyeol was the one who requested the owner to call Myungsoo for the photography while Mrs. Lee made them to cancel.

From that day on, he never received such impressive proposals but he didn’t mind. If not getting big deals meant Sungyeol would be safe, he was satisfied with his small company. He just prayed Sungyeol would not have to go through torment for trying to help him.

Both of them had wanted to come in contact somehow, but Mrs. Lee had hawk eyes which was more active than any CCTV. They gave up just like that but the hope never died in them that someday, there will come the time for their reunion.

 

~~~

 

Sungyeol was going nuts seeing the message. Why was Busik congratulating him when he has lost the fight?!

“I had never thought this will turn out like this, but Congratulation.”

“You have won by majority of the votes.”

 

He received a call from him soon after, to which he responded as,

“Hyung, are you trying to prank me? If yes, I am not in the mood…..”

“Come inside and see for yourself.”

Sungyeol and Mr. Lee looked at each other before rushing to the conference hall.

Goo Jonghee was the first to approach him and gave him a bear hug.

“Congratulations Sungyeol ah.”

Sungyeol stood there perplexed. How in the world did he win by getting 25% of the vote and even if he won, Goo Jonghee was the last person he thought would congratulate him.

Everyone came and congratulated him. When everyone were gone, Busik approached him and answered the unasked question that was hanging in the air.

“Goo Jonghee dropped her candidature so, most of her votes were allotted to you. Seems like it was her plan.”

Busik chuckled seeing the astonishment in Sungyeol’s face.

“B…but…w…why would s…she? She had been working hard to earn all those votes.” Her acts were out of Sungyeol’s understanding.

“Maybe we saw her in different light.” Busik shrugged.

 

Sungyeol needed answers for that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter