Sweet SooYeol

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                           

 

 

Myungsoo had just graduated his college and was fresh in the job market. He went to different photo studios, magazine publishers, television stations, fashion houses, vacation planners, but to no avail. He didn’t have any hard and fast preferences, he needed a stable job, the only skill he had was photography and he was willing to take upon any job.

He majored in photography because it was his interest from his early days but now getting nowhere by his skills, he is doubting his choices. Following one’s passion for career making was indeed difficult.

 

Luckily for roaming around 3 months at different companies, organizations, one office called him saying he was selected for the job. It was a small media, which published 3 different types of magazines. He worked for all three. The pay was not so high but he enjoyed the company there. All the colleagues were friendly and the most important things he could make his living by doing what he really loves.

 

 

It was just another day at his work. That day he had to go to a charitable organization for photo shoot. The organization was looking for more donations so wanted to promote it. Hence he went to the organization which sheltered around 45 deaf children. People rarely came there for adoption because only super generous people would want to look after a disabled child. So, the organization was home to the children and they gave them home, food, education.

Myungsoo felt sorry for the kids but there was nothing he could help with. So, he worked extra to take good pictures of the kids enjoying their moments.

 

Going around the building, he came across one class where the children were learning arts. He could see a handsome teacher teaching them. One glance at the teacher and he had already fallen for him. He was tall, although Myungsoo was tall himself, he felt that the other looks gracious with model like figure. He had beautiful skin which was glowing more when the pink color he was using got painted in his cheeks a little. His gummy smile was so bright, that could enlighten the entire world. His brown shade of hair with bangs perfectly coming down till his eyes made him seem so gorgeous that he was left spellbound. His big doe eyes felt so deep, he was sure he could watch it intently all his life.

He could feel the rainbows behind him and butterfly surrounding him, though it sounds cheesy but he felt like he met his soul mate that time!

But…..

The teacher was using sign language! Of course, he is teacher of the hearing disable children, what could he expect! No…he was not thinking of leaving his fantasy about the teacher, his worry was how to learn the language?! He needs to know a place to learn crash course of the language, he needs to be able to communicate with the other to express his feeling.

By the end of three month, he learnt the basics, like how to introduce, talk about weather, compliment kids and some other useful conversations.

 

 

 

 

Like fate was on his side when his boss told him that he needed to go the foundation again as they were celebrating the Children’s Day and they wanted the media coverage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter